Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.7a - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
Of course, if you miss click on a card, it will be too late ;) (Edit: Or not thx to the new rollback compatibility)
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player's stamina drops to 0, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.7.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions)

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.7a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.3.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will the gallery unlocker mod be updated?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Amazing game but every time i leave the elf room i get an error, probably gonna get fixed next update.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
nope, just replacing previous file should've worked
EDIT:Oh right, if it downloaded with a bunch of nubmers and underscore in the name just remove them, file name should start with "sex"
Thank you so much. It worked for me after I removed the numbers and that first underscore.
Cheers.

YUTREF

Aug 28, 2020
nope, just replacing previous file should've worked
EDIT:Oh right, if it downloaded with a bunch of nubmers and underscore in the name just remove them, file name should start with "sex"
Hey, do you know how to fix for Android?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
how do I find Carnissa, I just cant see this plant/flower. it only shows me that field picture, but there is nothing to interact. I can't see anything that could be the flower.

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
How do I begin the quest "Lost and Not Found"? It's the only one I've not completed (or even started).

I'm also missing most of the second page of the gallery. Did I miss a major section at some point?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes