HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
Seems the elf is bugged? I loaded an old save after moving my 0.5 save over (Which is what I thought was the issue) but after doing a new game, it still has the same bug 1643165080135.png

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Seems the elf is bugged? I loaded an old save after moving my 0.5 save over (Which is what I thought was the issue) but after doing a new game, it still has the same bug View attachment 1616882
putting this in game folder fixes that problem and doesnt break anything else, might work just fine till devs fix it
nope, just replacing previous file should've worked
EDIT:Oh right, if it downloaded with a bunch of nubmers and underscore in the name just remove them, file name should start with "sex"

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
im stuck on the peeping tom mission how do i get the gallery for peeping tom??
If you mean peeping in a church, then it only makes sense to peep at a dark-haired nun there.

Before the evening (afternoon or even morning) it is desirable to save, re-save already and in the evening before peeping. If the desired scene is not there, or you saw a replay, then load the save until the evening, wait for the evening and overwrite the evening save.

Similarly, in about 15 minutes you can see all the scenes with the dark-haired nun and other scenes with other nuns.

Alas, for several versions of new scenes were not added.

By the way, the daytime and evening scenes with the dark-haired nun go as far as how far these scenes are open in the gallery. In other words, after loading 5 times and viewing the same scene each time, the scene will go further, "on the first day (re-loading)" you can watch everything.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
1[1].png

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to present you with a new release of Knightly Passions: Version 0.7b. We’ve been paying attention to your messages about crashes and errors that you’ve encountered, so we’ve tried to do everything we can to make the game more stable.

Here’s the full changelog:

• Fixed a bug in the monastery.
  • Fixed a bug that occurred in adult scenes with the elf.
  • Fixed a bug causing the redheaded nun to disappear from the monastery during the day.
  • Fixed a bug involving unlocking scenes in the gallery via cheat codes. The whole gallery now unlocks.
  • Fixed a bug involving a menu crash when adding the powerful sword via cheat codes.
  • The English translation of the Christmas event has been improved.
  • Added some new sound effects to the Christmas event.
  • If you encounter an error, the error message will now look nicer and clearer.
  • Added “Screenshot” and “Hide Dialogue Window” buttons.
  • We’ve started to improve and optimize the game’s programming code.
  • To avoid causing critical errors, you’ll now be unable to attempt to load saves from old versions of the game.
  • Many other bugs have been fixed, and a few more have probably been added.
  • And much more!
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC version: |

Download Android version: |

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

Friends! We want to thank you so much for your feedback! There were bugs in the game that we weren’t aware of, but thanks to your messages, we were able to fix them as soon as you reported them. Thank you so much for playing our game! Thank you for helping to make the game better with your comments and messages! Thanks for your incredible support! You’re the best!

Jan 31, 2022
I just need to say i fucking hate this dev and their other names, milky honey or whatever they are masquerading as... They bot-spam their shit constantly on reddit and it drives me insane. i wish the subreddit mods would ban their acccounts. theres at least 5 of them spamming the same shit over and over.

Reactions: Crack_platoon59

blackbar

Oct 21, 2021
View attachment 1628352

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to present you with a new release of Knightly Passions: Version 0.7b. We’ve been paying attention to your messages about crashes and errors that you’ve encountered, so we’ve tried to do everything we can to make the game more stable.

Here’s the full changelog:

• Fixed a bug in the monastery.
  • Fixed a bug that occurred in adult scenes with the elf.
  • Fixed a bug causing the redheaded nun to disappear from the monastery during the day.
  • Fixed a bug involving unlocking scenes in the gallery via cheat codes. The whole gallery now unlocks.
  • Fixed a bug involving a menu crash when adding the powerful sword via cheat codes.
  • The English translation of the Christmas event has been improved.
  • Added some new sound effects to the Christmas event.
  • If you encounter an error, the error message will now look nicer and clearer.
  • Added “Screenshot” and “Hide Dialogue Window” buttons.
  • We’ve started to improve and optimize the game’s programming code.
  • To avoid causing critical errors, you’ll now be unable to attempt to load saves from old versions of the game.
  • Many other bugs have been fixed, and a few more have probably been added.
  • And much more!
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): MEGA | Google Drive

Download MAC version: MEGA | Google Drive

Download Android version: MEGA | Google Drive

Attention! This game version will not work with saves from previous versions. If you are playing the game on Android: before installing a new version of the game, ALWAYS uninstall the previous version of the game. If you don’t do this, errors will occur in the game.

Friends! We want to thank you so much for your feedback! There were bugs in the game that we weren’t aware of, but thanks to your messages, we were able to fix them as soon as you reported them. Thank you so much for playing our game! Thank you for helping to make the game better with your comments and messages! Thanks for your incredible support! You’re the best!
Tried the download, but it doesn't seam to be working, launching the .exe does nothing?

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Those who do not want to play the game again - open the "New Game +" and skip all the quests you want. Voila - most of the game you have completed.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.7a - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
Of course, if you miss click on a card, it will be too late ;) (Edit: Or not thx to the new rollback compatibility)
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player's stamina drops to 0, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.7.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions)

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.7a - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.3.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The gallery unlocker could be updated.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The gallery unlocker could be updated.
It's possible but I should have said in my message that I'm not really motivated to continue. The game is written in Russian and it's really really really boring to maintain, especially with the code changing all the time.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes