_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
screenshot0013.png

Dear Friends,
We are pleased to present you with a new release of Knightly Passions: Version 0.7b. We’ve been paying attention to your messages about crashes and errors that you’ve encountered, so we’ve tried to do everything we can to make the game more stable.
Here’s the full changelog:
  • Fixed a bug that occurred in adult scenes with the elf.
  • Fixed a bug causing the redheaded nun to disappear from the monastery during the day.
  • Fixed a bug involving unlocking scenes in the gallery via cheat codes. The whole gallery now unlocks.
  • Fixed a bug involving a menu crash when adding the powerful sword via cheat codes.
  • The English translation of the Christmas event has been improved.
  • Added some new sound effects to the Christmas event.
  • If you encounter an error, the error message will now look nicer and clearer.
  • Added “Screenshot” and “Hide Dialogue Window” buttons.
  • We’ve started to improve and optimize the game’s programming code.
  • To avoid causing critical errors, you’ll now be unable to attempt to load saves from old versions of the game.
  • Many other bugs have been fixed, and a few more have probably been added.
  • And much more!
The new version, 0.7b, is available for $5+ patrons .

Hatchet Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
The character designs in this game are surprisingly creative and beautiful. The nympho-elf is the best one imo.

Edit. Nevermind. The nympho-elf and the spider lady are the best ones.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
The character designs in this game are surprisingly creative and beautiful. The nympho-elf is the best one imo.

Edit. Nevermind. The nympho-elf and the spider lady are the best ones.
Enjoy the nimpho-elf, it's probably that she becomes a bit more vanilla now that we have a sight of her backstory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

aleksds1

May 30, 2020
The complete save file is Save File 1, while Save File 2 features a Halloween event.
Dude, thank you! Buuuut gallery is still locked. I put all files from both save archives in my save folder and they still locked though I have your saves in load menu.

Last edited:

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone tell me the way to start quest 13 "Nature's Wrath"? I can't seem to figure out how. How to trigger the Christmas event would also be very helpful.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Can someone tell me the way to start quest 13 "Nature's Wrath"? I can't seem to figure out how. How to trigger the Christmas event would also be very helpful.
IIRC, go to the place of the executioner guy, there it is a signboard with paper of people searching for others (like MC) to work for them, there is a paper with the beginning of that quest. Halloween & Christmas events are seasonal, added and obfuscated later when those festivities ended, this particular quest don't make part of the main game itself, they are like a bonus for season festivity or a red herring if u like, when it is available there can be played as a whole story aside of main game story by selecting them in new game.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
There is a "bulletin board" next to the Executioner. There are jobs/advertisements. One of them is from an arms dealer. First, we read the note, and then you will need to talk to the arms dealer.

Reactions: QBaSS and Ceres82
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes