Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
For me, no matter when I show up in the forest (it only triggers on Evening (1 blue bar out of 3 left) and Night (no blue bars left). I still cant interact with it. The exact same scene plays out no matter what. Where MC takes the objective, does some cleanup and that is it. Is it supposed to go some other way?
Yes, the othe scenario is you are "in time" but the game forces you to be a bit late. Here the wolfs still kill the person and you have to fight a battle with 3 wolfs. Then you have a little talk with her. She will say to you that you shouldnt tell ther daughter that she died.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone tell me where to buy the bread for the Family Heirloom quest? I went to the marketplace, but nobody sells it there or at least it is not showing up in their inventory list.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone tell me where to buy the bread for the Family Heirloom quest? I went to the marketplace, but nobody sells it there or at least it is not showing up in their inventory list.
Talk to the old man at the market during the day. He sells fruit, vegetables and bread.

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Talk to the old man at the market during the day. He sells fruit, vegetables and bread.
Yeah, that is where I was expecting to find it, but the bread isn't showing up just the fruits and vegetables. Probably a bug, but thanks for the response.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Man it really sucks that you have to start over after a new update.
The developers have added a "New Game +" mode, and there you can skip quests that you have already completed. They said many times that saves cannot be transferred, so they made this mode. Personally, I use it when I want to see new content so I can quickly skip past content from previous versions. Very comfortably.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes