mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The developers have added a "New Game +" mode, and there you can skip quests that you have already completed. They said many times that saves cannot be transferred, so they made this mode. Personally, I use it when I want to see new content so I can quickly skip past content from previous versions. Very comfortably.
Saying many times is not really good enough, they need to fix their save architecture so it can actually be imported between versions.
If a restaurant warns multiple times that their food is made of rotten beef you are not going to eat there, just because they warned you does not mean you still want their stuff

The model of having frequent releases of incomplete game with each release adding a bit more content is absolutely incompatible with the idea of losing your save between updates.
Even if it was the very best number 1 greatest game I would not accept such a situation.

I wish the devs well, but I simply will not play games who have this issue of frequent save loss

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
The developers have added a "New Game +" mode, and there you can skip quests that you have already completed. They said many times that saves cannot be transferred, so they made this mode. Personally, I use it when I want to see new content so I can quickly skip past content from previous versions. Very comfortably.
I get it but it still sucks just to think how all that grinding done in the past saves are just pointless lol

Reactions: QBaSS and Enigmanic

BanditBomer

Jun 27, 2017
Is the Halloween event from version 6a present in any of the more recent versions, 8a specifically?

If not, are there plans to include it in future versions? It's a strange design choice to not include it as these pre-launch versions could dissapear once the final version has been released for a considerable amount of time.

Omalleyus

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone else have a problem with the game just giving nothing to do after winning a fight if you have the card from beating the black smith? if I don't get the card I can kill as much in the forest as I want, but the second I get the card and do one fight, I click ok on the loot I got and then nothing else happens, it just blurs out and sits there

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The game dont have incest? I played that on mobile i while ago, and i was waiting for incest to be added, but that makes 1 year and nothing.

(Non-incest fans can be very aggressive at times, for those who answer me I want it to be clear that I'm just asking, not demanding that incest be included. And yes I play games without incest, but in this one there is a sister, and if she is going to have sex with someone, let it be the protagonist. Once again it's just my tastes, don't curse me.)

Reactions: El_Psy_Congroo

oldscarecrow

Jul 2, 2020
How do i arrive on "time" for the meeting? I know the meeting is going to end the same way no matter what, but i want to see the other scene, but no matter what i do i arrive "late", is this a glitch or something?

Reactions: BTungsteno
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes