longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Real weird thing in this where it tries to use the 6th save slot as the autosave one... so if you're on page 1, it'll be the 6th one there, if you're on page 2 then the 6th one of that... did lead me to losing one of mine to it before I clocked on.

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
hello, wanna ask something, how long i need to wait to complete quest 16, it said i need to visit mirina at some point, but i check at monastery and i cant find her, can anyone help, thank you

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
hello, wanna ask something, how long i need to wait to complete quest 16, it said i need to visit mirina at some point, but i check at monastery and i cant find her, can anyone help, thank you
In the afternoon, come to the monastery and talk to Mirina.

Reactions: ikan93

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
i got mixed feelings about this dev. some pics look really good and some kinda look meh to me. and the amount he makes is crazy but his updates feel slow. i think version 7 to 8 took 4 months
Isnt that the average for others VN here? 3-5 months per update?

Also the dev team is drawing/painting(english not my first language) the scenes so maybe for that reason, takes longer?

I have the same problem, and don't tell me that it's impossible to come on time...
I feel the same, unless they insert time travel, the live or dead decision maybe is about telling her daughter (or not) and how she will react later depending the choice made

Oct 22, 2018
Niche issue but in case you are playing on linux and the .sh doesn't run, you probably have a locale other than english set as your system locale, and for some asinine reason this game uses locale-dependent functions which make the game completely refuse to open if not on one of the proper locales. Simply add
Code:
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
to the second line of the .sh file and it should run just fine.

Happened to me so I thought I'd put this out there.

Reactions: Pebbles

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there a way to save the Elf girl's mother in the forest? I don't think I've missed anything, but I can't seem to find a way. It's not like it's possible to go there earlier in the day either, afaik; or at least it didn't work when I tried.

Patreon dev messages said a girl could die based on your choices, but the only choice I have is whether to lie to her or not. Is that the only thing to do?

Reactions: Dextros

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
It's not possible to win the armwrestling on phone. I'm getting my arse completely kicked even with consistent 4 taps per second. Wish devs who insist on implementing retarded bullshit like this playtested their own content...

Maybe it's better using the windows version with Joiplay but the android version just doesn't work due to the delay.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
It's not possible to win the armwrestling on phone. I'm getting my arse completely kicked even with consistent 4 taps per second. Wish devs who insist on implementing retarded bullshit like this playtested their own content...

Maybe it's better using the windows version with Joiplay but the android version just doesn't work due to the delay.
The developers wrote that arm wrestling depends on your combat training. If it is not pumped, then it is almost impossible to win.

Reactions: bananaflyman

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a way to save the Elf girl's mother in the forest? I don't think I've missed anything, but I can't seem to find a way. It's not like it's possible to go there earlier in the day either, afaik; or at least it didn't work when I tried.

Patreon dev messages said a girl could die based on your choices, but the only choice I have is whether to lie to her or not. Is that the only thing to do?
Yes. If you tell the truth, she will die.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes