muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
there is any scenes with the spider girl ? i played an old version, but it was a longtime ago.
In version 0.7, which is the Christmas release, there is a bonus side-content story in which Arachne plays the role of an evil ice queen, and there is a sex scene with her. In the main story, she only shows up as a boss.

Reactions: Templar Knight

haasts

Dec 25, 2020
I'd like to warn against ever becoming a patron of this guy. His game might be great, but the person is very obnoxious. I was a patron of his back in early 2020 and apparently that set me up for life with an unsubscribable newsletter that I am still receiving today despite repeatedly asking him not to send it to me. I attached my chat logs as proof.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
I'd like to warn against ever becoming a patron of this guy. His game might be great, but the person is very obnoxious. I was a patron of his back in early 2020 and apparently that set me up for life with an unsubscribable newsletter that I am still receiving today despite repeatedly asking him not to send it to me. I attached my chat logs as proof.
Dude, it's a mailing list. If she is an eyesore to you, unsubscribe from them.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Did you tried to... dont' know... report that directly to the Patreon Support Platform?. To see if they can solve that.

Kcul

Oct 31, 2021
By any chance, does anyone have the 0.8a or 0.8b version for mac? I wanna see if i missed anything.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How do you have sex with the witch, spider girl, and the blonde nun?
The witch only has the blowjob scene and the tentacles scene. The other two don't have any scenes in the main story, but the bonus side-content in version 0.6 (Hallowe'en release) has a scene with the blonde nun, and the bonus in version 0.7 (Christmas release) has a scene with Arachne.

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone know where and from whom to take all the quests that are currently available in the game? please help

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WHERE THE FUCK IS 5B? DAMN FUCKING 5C STILL HAS FUCKING BROKEN BOWL OF CHERRIES! MISSING AND WHEN I LEAVE THE DAMN MERCHANT SCREEN DAMN CRASHES!

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why not use the newer (0.8) version?
Because my save is from 5A and does not work in 8C. You have to step it up in order.. I went from 5A to 5C and the event is still broken.. the fix is in 5b and I can't find that download anywhere!

I tried 5C and 6A and the bowl of cherries does not exist! The fix is in 5B which I can not find anywhere! I have everything else done but elf quest and over 1200 GP and all the defense 2 and attack 2 equipment.. no way in hell do I want to start over now! that took damn forever.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes