• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The game just crashed due to the Battle Tweak mod after fighting a boar:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/bibifoc/battle_tweak.rpy", line 529, in script
    $ insert_item(None, hand, selected_card.id) # поместим на ее место в руке None
  File "game/bibifoc/battle_tweak.rpy", line 529, in <module>
    $ insert_item(None, hand, selected_card.id) # поместим на ее место в руке None
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'
Maybe it is because the boar died to bleeding. When i used rollback to fight again and finished it with a normal attack, the game didn't crash

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
I encountered the bug every time i won a fight due to bleeding. Adding a simple None check in front of the line didn't help a lot, since the game just got stuck at this point. So I removed the mod again because it works fine without it
Thx for the feedback.
Can you eventually give me save? Or is it replicable with first fights in the forest? (I can't test right now)

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Thx for the feedback.
Can you eventually give me save? Or is it replicable with first fights in the forest? (I can't test right now)
it already happened very early in the game while hunting and during a quest, i just had to fight something (e.g. a wolf) and let it die by bleeding

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
it already happened very early in the game while hunting and during a quest, i just had to fight something (e.g. a wolf) and let it die by bleeding
How do you make opponent bleeding? It seems I have no card to do that at the beginning?

Edit: ok found it

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hello all, I'm in need of assistance. I've complete all missions aside from Quest 13 and Quest 17. I do not know how to get Quest 13 started and Quest 17 I'm struggling to catch the fish for the fisherman. Any and all assistance is appreciated.
You get quest 13 from a notice on the bulletin board at the execution grounds.

For the fish you need to catch for quest 17, there's only a 10% chance of getting it, so it might take a while. Just keep fishing 5x every day, and you'll get it eventually.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'll need your save because I'm unable to replicate your error.

However, I was able to fix a problem because the fight can't end when the enemy dies by bleeding (after the loot screen).

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
I think the gate needs to clarify it leads to the inner city or the castle.

I overlook the map icon and was trying to leave the town by the gate for a good 30 mins.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Any tips for fishing mini-game? Haven't had much luck with it.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally completed quest 17

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Hello all, I'm in need of assistance. I've complete all missions aside from Quest 13 and Quest 17. I do not know how to get Quest 13 started and Quest 17 I'm struggling to catch the fish for the fisherman. Any and all assistance is appreciated.
That stupid fish has a very low chance of appearing, just try fishing for some days as many times as you can until you get it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The quest fish has a 10% chance of appearing. Since you can fish 5 times per day, that means each day you have a 41% chance of encountering it. This means that if you fish 5x per day, 5 days in a row, you will have had a 93% chance of catching it. At 7 days in a row, you're looking at 97% chance, so it should almost never take more than a full week.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The quest fish has a 10% chance of appearing. Since you can fish 5 times per day, that means each day you have a 41% chance of encountering it. This means that if you fish 5x per day, 5 days in a row, you will have had a 93% chance of catching it. At 7 days in a row, you're looking at 97% chance, so it should almost never take more than a full week.
3% chance to take 7+ days mean that for every 33 people playing the game, 1 of them will take a whole week to see it
this is why this kind of stuff should not be RNG based.

the first post has 772 likes. most likely more people than that actually downloaded the game... but even if only those people did we are looking at 23.4 people who took at least a week to get the fish because of RNG

Last edited:

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
Hi, i finished all the quest on the game..
But i cant unlock 3 galleries

And when i read the changelog, there is druid boss, I cant found him either

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't know how to feel about the elf situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For people who went further with the other route did something good end up happening or nah?
Yes you have to or she commits suicide. and you will burry her next to her mother.
I know, I also would love where you dont have her mother to die, but it seems the story NEEDS her to die...
You can do both but nothing happens after that in this chapter.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yes you have to or she commits suicide. and you will burry her next to her mother.
I know, I also would love where you dont have her mother to die, but it seems the story NEEDS her to die...
You can do both but nothing happens after that in this chapter.
I hope their Patreon pissed off about that and now they work in another solution =/

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I hope their Patreon pissed off about that and now they work in another solution =/
What do you mean with that ? People should be angry that her mother died and you have to lie to the elf ?
If yes then I cant remember people being that much angry about it. Sure, some people like we were upset that you just introduced the hot looking mommy and in the next panel she gets killed off.
But like I said, its not like people where in uproar like back then with the nuns and witch fucking through the village (before it got reworked).
But its strange that it takes them so long for a update tho.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Fucking shitty part of the story.. have to lie to her.. now she will hate you when she finds out later.. fucking seriously.. you should be rewarded for telling her the truth she was ambushed on the way to meet you and you will help to get revenge for her! The story as is leaves a fucking shitty taste in your mouth.. who wants to be playing a game that leaves a shitty taste in your mouth.. fuck.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Fucking shitty part of the story.. have to lie to her.. now she will hate you when she finds out later.. fucking seriously.. you should be rewarded for telling her the truth she was ambushed on the way to meet you and you will help to get revenge for her! The story as is leaves a fucking shitty taste in your mouth.. who wants to be playing a game that leaves a shitty taste in your mouth.. fuck.
My biggest problem is that the game makes it seem like it's your fault: mechanically, there's nothing stopping you from going to the forest ahead of time. So it seems like it's your fault, but it's a forced plot point.

I don't necessarily mind that springing the truth onto her then and there isn't a good idea; in my opinion, the problem is that that's the only factor that determines whether or not she commits suicide. If this game's interactions were more open-ended, and you maybe didn't treat the elf girl super well or something, and you actually could go to the forest early and save her mother but just didn't, then I think it could be a reasonable situation: she's trapped with all these humans who aren't nice to her, and her mother just died because of one of them was neglectful, so what does she have to live for really?

But in the game as it currently exists, the MC is moving heaven and earth, doing everything he can in order to help the elf girl, even at the risk of his life. He should basically have her full trust, which is why it feels wrong for him to not be able to tell the truth. Moreover, as I said, there's nothing in the mechanics of the game that prevents the player from going to the woods early: it's just a scripted event. So the game is essentially blaming and punishing the player for something they didn't have control over, and which they could have prevented, had the game let them.

I'll try to bring these points up with the devs if the occasion ever presents itself. I'll have your back, fellow elf girl stans.

MikehuntHerpa

Aug 13, 2019
would be nice if there was at least some pay off to telling her the truth. i didnt mind her committing suicide and it being a consequence of your choices but it just felt wrong that the only way to unlock her scenes was to lie to her. if the sex scenes happened a bit before that situation or if in the future there was some way to either rescue her from her attempt or eventually revive her or something, it'd be all good

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes