Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Because my save is from 5A and does not work in 8C. You have to step it up in order.. I went from 5A to 5C and the event is still broken.. the fix is in 5b and I can't find that download anywhere!

I tried 5C and 6A and the bowl of cherries does not exist! The fix is in 5B which I can not find anywhere! I have everything else done but elf quest and over 1200 GP and all the defense 2 and attack 2 equipment.. no way in hell do I want to start over now! that took damn forever.
I think you can only get this from the developer/patreon. Contact here :

There's a New game+ mode if you don't want to start all over again.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok the fishing game is the WORST fishing game I have ever played.. it's bullshit and it's one of the damn quests you have to do? Is there a damn cheat for that because I am so damn sick of even trying.

Reactions: QBaSS

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ok the fishing game is the WORST fishing game I have ever played.. it's bullshit and it's one of the damn quests you have to do? Is there a damn cheat for that because I am so damn sick of even trying.
You can select "New Game+" when starting a new game and set it to complete.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I don't see the problem. The fishing game is easy. What exactly are you doing wrong?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Just started this after putting it off for a while and man.. I'm not sure if things are being lost in translation or what.

The elf captive debacle didn't make a lick of fucking sense when it's clear she understands your language. I can understand one thing when she becomes wary/fearful of humans due to her first encounter but the parts after that? It's like the writer lobotomized themself. I couldn't make sense of it. Here you have someone you can clearly communicate with save you and you act like a wild fucking animal. And because you're such a fucking idiot, they have to chain you up so you don't get yourself killed, all the while I'd imagine the guy is trying to explain all of this to you and you won't hear any of it.
She doesn't realize how dumb she was being until you finally come along to sarcastically mention it. "Oh when you put it that way yeah I do sound so stupid durr". My palm impacted my face with such magnitude that I almost understood the writer's reasoning if only for a brief moment before my senses came back to me.

So imagine this, you're on an island of humanoids. First ones you meet attack and capture you. Another one of them comes along and kills your attackers. Even if you didn't understand them, is your first reaction to identify them as hostile and wildly attack them? No, at most you're probably wary/fearful as to their motivations since you can't understand them, but not enough to attack them liked some deranged moron. I cannot wrap my head around this, especially when she later tells you your basic acts of empathy make you far kinder than any of the elves from her town. Okay, so they were all fucking pricks too then, why were you surprised when the previously unknown entity called humans weren't going to save you?

And another thing. The blonde nun. You clearly help these people despite putting yourself in danger and for little reward. Awesome okay so they should know I'm pretty chill right? I ask the blonde if I can have some ingredient. "What are you planning to do with it? What if you're trying to undermine me and my plans?" Bro, what? Where the fuck did that come from?? Was that supposed to be sarcasm because it sure as hell didn't seem like it.

There's also a mistake in delivery several times. One rather egregious one concerns the witch and the nuns. The witch tells you that the nuns were her apprentices when you first meet her. Understood. Later, the nuns say they have a secret they must reveal to you. Okay, what? They were once apprentices of the witch.
...... The MC seems rather surprised by this information despite the witch literally telling them this earlier. Does nobody QC this?

I roll my eyes to the back of my skull everytime there is a random game over too. Why even make things a choice at that point? Tell the witch the truth because there isn't actually any reason not to. Die. Talk to the random people at the campfire despite there being no indication they're bandits. Die (no you can't just fight them because fuck you). It's just silly that these events are even there.

Really, who wrote this game? Skinwalkers? Because clearly they do not operate on a human level. It boggles my mind reviews lead me to believe there would be good writing when not only do the NPCs have wild mood swings but the character you play as isn't even grounded as he switches between concerned hero and total asshat.

I mean I like the game, but I feel like I'm gonna start hemorrhaging if I keep trying to read the dialogue. Everybody who praised the writing of this game was either a moron or didn't read shit.

Edit:
Ah yes, flat out, Christianity exists in this setting.
1652065541011.png

Last edited:

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Nop, you can only talk with her a few words before she dies or find her dead body half eated, depending of how late you went to the meeting point
Yeah, but im pretty sure its her mom. Havent tested if lying works out if you show up too late, but it should be fine.

Some issues/bugs: If you havent met the redhead in the field for the final part of her trading quest, you can't catch the bird. Was confused on how to proceed- thought i needed to buy a trap or something.

Also the blonde nun needs to get smashed and fishing isn't fun at all.

To the guy above who dislikes the writing- its not Shakespeare and it doesnt need to be. Clearly you werent in much pain reading if you finished the demo. The quests make sense and dont feel pointless. Colorful characters dont act like robots. Plot isnt completely predictable. Thats good enough for me.

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
Post on their patreon:

my8AUCgUhKERqBBwdPQuXG-1200-80.jpg
Dear friends,

The long-awaited Discord server is now here! Link:

Many of you have been asking us to set up a Discord server for game patrons for a long time. We've been reluctant to take time away from working on the game to set up a server, but we finally made it happen! Thank you to everyone who helped us get the server running!

We'll probably make some tweaks to the server in the coming days, so feel free to suggest improvements in the server, but in the meantime, stop by and chat with your fellow patrons sometime! We developers are always hard at work on the game, so we may not be able to spend as much time hanging out in the server as we'd like, but we'll drop in from time to time as well!

NachoFriend

Jul 6, 2021
So, after the whole thing with the Elf's and she gives you the necklace of strength, she's just suddenly having sex with you now? or is my game bugged and I missed a few scenes?

Side note: Anyone know how to access the alternate clothing sprites of the nuns and the maid? It's on e-hentai and was wondering if it was taken out, is in a specific version, or was never implemented.

Last edited:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
How the hell do I start quest 13!?! I've clicked on everyone at this point, I'm more than a little lost on what I need to do tom activate the quest.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How the hell do I start quest 13!?! I've clicked on everyone at this point, I'm more than a little lost on what I need to do tom activate the quest.
Go to the bulletin board (at the execution grounds) and look for the notice put up by the arms dealer.

Also, is this a scene that's actually in the game?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. During the evening, you can peep on the nuns. If I recall correctly, if you see Loura masturbating with a dildo at that time, you can come back later at night and have sex with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sakuzuda
Mar 29, 2020
Hello all, I'm in need of assistance. I've complete all missions aside from Quest 13 and Quest 17. I do not know how to get Quest 13 started and Quest 17 I'm struggling to catch the fish for the fisherman. Any and all assistance is appreciated.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.8c - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player has not enough stamina to play another card, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.8.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions) !! I don't intend to update this mod at the moment.!!

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.8c - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.4.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
The game just crashed due to the Battle Tweak mod after fighting a boar:

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/bibifoc/battle_tweak.rpy", line 529, in script
    $ insert_item(None, hand, selected_card.id) # поместим на ее место в руке None
  File "game/bibifoc/battle_tweak.rpy", line 529, in <module>
    $ insert_item(None, hand, selected_card.id) # поместим на ее место в руке None
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'
Maybe it is because the boar died to bleeding. When i used rollback to fight again and finished it with a normal attack, the game didn't crash

Edit:
I encountered the bug every time i won a fight due to bleeding. Adding a simple None check in front of the line didn't help a lot, since the game just got stuck at this point. So I removed the mod again because it works fine without it

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes