B201T

Jul 2, 2021
Does anybody know what the deal is with the quests from the notice board by the executioner? The gemstones are worth less than the money you would get for turning in the monster parts in batches less than 10, but even that is worth less than just selling the monster parts to a vendor.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Does anybody know what the deal is with the quests from the notice board by the executioner? The gemstones are worth less than the money you would get for turning in the monster parts in batches less than 10, but even that is worth less than just selling the monster parts to a vendor.
I noticed that as well. My only guess is that the gems will eventually be useful for future crafting. Until then, I just make sure I don't have a full 10, assuming I'm just trying to get money ATM.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: BTungsteno

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
How do i arrive on "time" for the meeting? I know the meeting is going to end the same way no matter what, but i want to see the other scene, but no matter what i do i arrive "late", is this a glitch or something?
I have the same problem, and don't tell me that it's impossible to come on time...

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
screenshot0047.png

Dear friends,

We identified a few critical bugs and fixed them without delay in this new version of the game, 0.8c.

Here’s the full changelog:

• Fixed yet another bug when arm wrestling with the old man/merchant.
  • The elven druid boss’s stun attack now takes 3 points of stamina away from the hunter instead of 1.
  • Fixed the “stun” debuff being applied multiple times when fighting boars and other enemies using a stun attack.
  • Fixed a bug involving armor values being zeroed out prematurely during fights with several opponents.
  • Fixed a substitution bug with traders’ inventories that could cause crashes when attempting to purchase bread.
  • Fixed several other bugs involving the combat system.
  • Ensured saves from 0.8a and 0.8b work with the latest version of the game (0.8c).
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |

Download MAC: |

Download Android version: |

Friends! Thank you all for your incredible support! We can still hardly believe that thousands of people are playing our game. Thank you so much! You’re amazing!

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Is there any meaningful interactions with the witch? Her character design is probably my favorite shown, but the game's banner doesn't seem to feature her at all.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Battle Tweak
(Game version: v0.8c - Don't use it with later versions)

During battle, you must click on one card and then on pc or an enemy. With this mod, when you:
  • click on a defense card => it automatically applies to the player
  • click on an attack card => it automatically applies to an enemy, only if there is one enemy alive
There's also an optional "Auto end turn". As soon as the player has not enough stamina to play another card, the turn automatically ends.
Combat will now be compatible with renpy rollback.
Finally, I added few hotkeys as suggested by Segnbora (1-6: Play a card, Space: End turn). Note you must use numpad keys for numbers.

Install: Unzip battle_tweak.8.zip in "game" folder

Gallery Unlocker
(Game version: v0.5b - Don't use it with later versions) !! I don't intend to update this mod at the moment.!!

I modified the scene gallery to include an unlocker. If I didn't miss anything, you should be able to play every variation of each scene.
The third scene doesn't exist anymore so I kept it locked.

Install: Unzip gallery.zip in "game" folder

Save Naming
(Game version: v0.8c - Compatible with later versions)
Add the possibility to name your save (it's optional). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
Also including small visual improvements (radio buttons/checkboxes).

Install: Unzip save_name.4.zip in "game" folder.

Note: It won't break your saves. If you play next version without it, your old saves will be compatible.
If you have any problem with it, just delete the "bibifoc" folder.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, does it work with android version?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
does anyone else have the combat hang if you win the fight with bleed? i get the loot and after that it's just the blurry screen that doesn't progress.

or if this isn't new is there a fix?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Little help. Mans, if anyone has questions, I suggest you ask them here:

The dev is active and responds quickly.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Knightly Passions [v0.8c] [FEYADA] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.8c · · · (252.5 MiB :: 599.7 MiB)
Mac v0.8c · · (218.0 MiB :: 565.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes