Jackova

Jul 14, 2019
complaints so far:

1. Why does it cost gold to rest? just get rid of that mechanic, its a punishment for passing time which your game requires A TON of.

2. If you're going to make it so the abbot cant have sex with the nuns as to not make the player feel bad about how the nuns are having sex with other men, how about make it so that the nuns arent literal prostitutes that have sex with every other dude that comes into church? The end of the current storyline ends with the MC about to get some action with the redhead nun, but you're interupted because she has to go have sex with another man, like tf is this shit.

sheville

Apr 12, 2020
complaints so far:

1. Why does it cost gold to rest? just get rid of that mechanic, its a punishment for passing time which your game requires A TON of.

2. If you're going to make it so the abbot cant have sex with the nuns as to not make the player feel bad about how the nuns are having sex with other men, how about make it so that the nuns arent literal prostitutes that have sex with every other dude that comes into church? The end of the current storyline ends with the MC about to get some action with the redhead nun, but you're interupted because she has to go have sex with another man, like tf is this shit.
faxxxxxx

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
As for the priest and the witch - they did a survey on patreon (free). Here:

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
The developers will remove or change the sex scene of the witch and the priest. They stated this on . HURRAY!

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay , I come up with the sister quest as it lead to me asking the guards but sadly if I talk to the guards all of them are only refering to buy wine, as the guards that I see are both the one in front of the castle.

Is this a bug ? or is this the end of the content for this build ?

Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
You're right. Same problem.
The developers on their Patreon said that the game now has no music and sounds. She will appear in the future.

Okay , I come up with the sister quest as it lead to me asking the guards but sadly if I talk to the guards all of them are only refering to buy wine, as the guards that I see are both the one in front of the castle.

Is this a bug ? or is this the end of the content for this build ?
Have you completed all 5 missions? At the end of the version, the developer made a notification that you completed all the missions. If there were no notifications, look in the quest log, or go to the executioner, or monastery.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

When is version 0.2?

Friends! I hasten to please you: 0.2 version of the game is almost ready. If everything goes according to plan, then there will be a release next week. I will keep you updated with all the news.
Thanks to everyone who is waiting, supporting and believing in our project. Guys, you are the best!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Knightly Passions (0.2a version) [PC, Android]
Friends!
We are pleased to present you our new version of the game "Knightly Passions".
What's new in the game?
  • All missions from 0.1 were completely or partially redone;
  • The main quest begins to develop;
  • 2 new quests;
  • 3 new adult scenes;
  • 3 new characters;
  • Mini game: battle (v 1.0);
  • Mini game: Fifteen;
  • Minigame: Clicker;
  • Added Gallery;
  • All characters in the dialogue now blink;
  • Font changed. Now it is more suited to the style of the game;
  • New items, weapons, armor;
  • Now in arm wrestling with the old man, instead of 10 gold coins - you can win 50;
  • Redesigned button "Acknowledgments";
  • The game takes about 150 megabytes (for comparison: 0.1 version ~ 300 megabytes);
  • And much more.
Updated! Fixed a bug pointed out by one of the players in the comments.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux, MAC): |
Download Android version: |

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes