satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
I think developers actually changed the scene where old dude was fucking the witch. Now she casts an illusion on him that makes him think he fucks her but its actually just some rolled carpet. I didnt really care for that scene anyway but how do I unsee this now? :eek::LOL:

View attachment 702577
When I saw that the dev changed this scene I was wondering something better but wow... now I'am really impressed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BarnMTB and DrFree

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
I'm stuck at Quest 6: Second Chance where I have to find the 'ring of transformation'. Whenever I go to the monastery it's just the priest there standing in the middle and nothing happens when I click him (even during night time).

EDIT:
Nevermind. I had to visit the monastery in the dead of the night...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakinachi

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Addendum: It seems my feedback comment is now invalid, while there are still aspects of the original that bleed through, in new content they are all but non-existent (as of now, they might change their mind, I would keep skepticism), still no harem though.

However any character you are possibly going to do stuff with bar one don't do anything with anyone else, and that exception one is assumed because of context, however story may turn out that they don't get any (since they are chained) however you only see scenes with you in them, unless you choose to see what the priest sees the carpets as.

As for game mechanics, is pretty smooth imo for such an earler build, and the combat system while not groundbreaking, isn't bad. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and would recommend build v0.2a. plenty of story and content, and choices (take note of the red writing). I am hopeful yet skeptical of where this is going. One thing is for sure though... the art is fkn great.

Reactions: DrFree and Gojii

Siberian Cat

Jul 2, 2018
Hey, that lot if any needs something to distract them from dreadful 3D reality during their rare sober moments o3o
Hey! We dont drink so much but to be fair I've got an unfinished bottle of vodka in my closet... Game btw still got beautiful artwork

• Haha
Reactions: Letota

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
Question i am stuck at the part after you save the the girl from the and you need to talk with the guard of the castle no other option is open than what you can get from them and I gave the ring the girl from the cocon sow is a bug ???

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
And here I was thinking something might have changed after reading the channgelogs, but nope, the whole game is still just you trying to get someone else laid.

• Sad
Reactions: BarnMTB and Gojii
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes