Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
This looks good, I also like how the MC is drawn.. looks bad ass, kinda stupid-looking (dunno why I think he looks stupid though) but still bad ass.

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
This is so annoying some people might be kings at solving stuff like this but thats not me otherwise nice game
I forced myself to learn the trick to these puzzles thanks to Monkey Madness and clue scrolls on runescape lmao, it's actually super easy though.

Basically you gotta focus on one row at a time.
1. Get the top row in order without worrying about the other two rows
2. Get the middle row in order without moving the top row (easy because you obviously don't need anything from top row)
3. Once middle row is in order you will basically finish it if it's a 3x3 because the only two blocks left are the bottom row and they will be in the right position.

Sorry if my explanation sucks, but basically yeah just focus one row at a time.

Reactions: schmidt.sasha

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
^tbf it's not like people pay attention to tags, descriptions or other such helpful bits of taxonomical identification anyway...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
^tbf it's not like people pay attention to tags, descriptions or other such helpful bits of taxonomical identification anyway...
.... read the first page.... (might be 2nd), there is comment about it. afaik most people do check tags, mainly the ones that show on latest though, but still some do check genres.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
.... read the first page.... (might be 2nd), there is comment about it. afaik most people do check tags, mainly the ones that show on latest though, but still some do check genres.
Empirical and totally statistically and scientifically valid survey of this forum at least gives cause to believe the average degenerate either does not read or does not understand any or most of the available information, and instead prefers to whine inanely about it.

Or just goes full retard like this because why not:
angrythreadmeme.png

• Angry
Reactions: Kronoss and DrFree

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Empirical and totally statistically and scientifically valid survey of this forum at least gives cause to believe the average degenerate either does not read or does not understand any or most of the available information, and instead prefers to whine inanely about it.

Or just goes full retard like this because why not:
View attachment 702488
1. that image doesn't apply here. Do you see NTR in tags? or something similar?

2. You claimed people don't pay attention, that evidence proves that statement wrong, as you said people, not most people, thus any data that counters your point proves it wrong.

3. Did you see the "afaik"? long form As far as I know, meaning to my own personal knowledge, thus not a claim that my own personal experience is fact, but that as far as I know this is the case... unlike your claim which is a statement of fact.

4. if anyone is going full retarded it is you. Cause where was your Empirical and totally statistically and scientifically valid survey or poll? for the claim "not like people pay attention to tags, descriptions or other such helpful bits of taxonomical identification anyway." don't be one of those people who accuse others of doing what they do like they don't do it. is cringe.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Anyone here got more than 23 out of the 27 possible gallery scenes?
Do you care much for the story? or do you just want the content.
If the latter, you can use unren (search in the searchbar, set to thread titles), it decompiles the rpa's giving you all the content in game folder. that is if it is compressed might not be.

exter

May 29, 2017
Do you care much for the story? or do you just want the content.
If the latter, you can use unren (search in the searchbar, set to thread titles), it decompiles the rpa's giving you all the content in game folder. that is if it is compressed might not be.
I was just wondering, if i missed some scenes. Thats all

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I think developers actually changed the scene where old dude was fucking the witch. Now she casts an illusion on him that makes him think he fucks her but its actually just some rolled carpet. I didnt really care for that scene anyway but how do I unsee this now? :eek::LOL:

s01.jpg

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes