astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So.... only thing that change is the witch's scene and other still the same ? all girl still whores. all the MC get is blowjob from sloppy second ?

From banner at front page and me skim through the thread. this is harem game right ? but every girl in the banner will fuck anyone whenever they want... WHAT ???

• Sad
Reactions: BarnMTB and Gojii

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
So.... only thing that change is the witch's scene and other still the same ? all girl still whores. all the MC get is blowjob from sloppy second ?

From banner at front page and me skim through the thread. this is harem game right ? but every girl in the banner will fuck anyone whenever they want... WHAT ???
Apparently you did not play the game ...

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I saved the ginger girl from Arachne, the witch says she needs a ring, hint says to get it from the brunette nun but I only find the priest. I already gave her the dildo but nothing happened
In the dialogue it was said to go "under cover of night", you need to go at night

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I've god only 18 of 27 in the gallery, but the game says that it's the end of the current version. Can anybody say, what did I miss?

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 702135

Overview:
What could be better than the good old adventures of a brave hunter in the harsh world of the middle ages?
Of course, adventures in the world of magic! Terrible monsters, evil sorcerers, cruel lords, mean mercenaries - this is only a small part of what our main character will face, who went in search of his sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-22
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Developer: FEYADA
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English - Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Mac, Linux: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE -

Thank you BaasB for the links

View attachment 625663 View attachment 625665 View attachment 625666 View attachment 625667 View attachment 625668 View attachment 625669 View attachment 625670 View attachment 625671 View attachment 625735
how do i get the first scene in page 3 and the last 3 scenes on page 5 ?

Phasti

Jul 23, 2017
How do you get to the third stage of that pink haired elf (stops at anal/vaginal, but theres is more in game files)? Also, is there no reward for the quest for that blue haired nun? I have reached 23 out of 27 in a couple of playthroughs

Nov 28, 2018
They don't suppose to be black. There is an image of statue on them. Like this:
in that case I'll just upload my save here and hopefully someone crosses that puzzle for me and reuploads a save with just that puzzle crossed xD

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes