misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get to the third stage of that pink haired elf (stops at anal/vaginal, but theres is more in game files)? Also, is there no reward for the quest for that blue haired nun? I have reached 23 out of 27 in a couple of playthroughs
And how did you get to the second stage??

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Hmm ... game mysteriously crashed
I still have my saves but gallery is now empty (even after loading a save file) and game will not run in windowed mode anymore ... ugh

Edit: Oddly enough, a reboot fixed the windowed issue ... but still missing my progress in the gallery :cry:

Last edited:

SoapBoxHero

Nov 26, 2017
In the dialogue it was said to go "under cover of night", you need to go at night
Good catch, it's badly communicated though. For the whole game doing anything late at night results in "you need to sleep", so it's natural for users to try going in the third timeslot and getting confused. I didn't think to try in the 4th timeslot since the only thing you can do at the time is sleep.

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
Gorgeous art

My gallery is 23/27. I'm missing the top left on page 3 that everyone else seems to be missing, but I'm also missing 3 scenes on Page 4 (between nymph elf vaginal and black haired nun fingering). Anyone know how to get those, or at least which character(s) is in them?

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Gorgeous art

My gallery is 23/27. I'm missing the top left on page 3 that everyone else seems to be missing, but I'm also missing 3 scenes on Page 4 (between nymph elf vaginal and black haired nun fingering). Anyone know how to get those, or at least which character(s) is in them?
revisit the church at night to get those 3 scenes
still can't figure out how to unlock that top left image

Reactions: ExcelExcel

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Soooo...
I decompiled the game and could not find any reference to unlocking that one image on page 3
I was able to locate every other script to unlock a gallery image.
It's either very well hidden or it does not exist in the scripts.

The image, however, is in the game files

Reactions: ExcelExcel

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Things were going well until the stupid sliding puzzle was introduced...
After all the years i've played runescape i've gotten really good at 5x5 sliding puzzles but when it comes to anything smaller im just shit at it, i've done so many 4x4 and 3x3 but i still for the life of me i can't figure it out.

Just try to figure out how works.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

ek has passed since the release of 0.2a, and today we are releasing an update for our game.
Here are some changes:
  • Added skip button in minigame "15";
  • A new picture was added: “A blow to the head of Arachne with a sword”;
  • Improved sex scene with a witch;
  • Improved sex scene with an elf;
  • Improved tavern owner picture;
  • The map and statuette after the quest disappear in inventory;
  • Fixed some bugs in the battle;

Download PC version (Windows, Linux, MAC): |
Download Android version: |
P.S. We also add saving the game so that you do not have to go through the game from the very beginning.
Thanks to everyone who supports and believes in our project! You are best!

korbit

Nov 23, 2017
Thread Updated: 2020-06-26
Release Date: 2020-06-26
Developer: FEYADA
Censored: No
Version: 0.2b

DOWNLOAD
Win, Mac, Linux: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - -

Thank you BaasB for the links
Hm... The update release, but there is no game here: