tungsten23

Apr 27, 2019
The game havent reached half of the progress but the DLC is already done. I bet even EA cant even pull this off.
My thoughts exactly! I don't mind buying games, but just let me buy it. I'm not going to sub to your patreon for years - only for the dev to finish paid DLC before the game is even finished.

Reactions: mrttao and Epiczor

Mahan121

May 19, 2022
HOT N FRESH FOR YALL

Knightly Passions (DLC: Between Life and Death)

NOTE:Nothing transfers into or out off this DLC
KEEP OLD SAVE as this is a separate instance of the game from the main story

In creators own words
Q: " Is this different from the previously released halloween version?"
A:" There are minor changes in translation, mechanics and a couple of pictures. It's basically the same add-on that people have seen before."

DESCRIPTION
We present to your attention a special DLC for Knightly Passions entitled “Between Life and Death.” In said add-on, you’ll be obliged to go on an exceptionally exciting excursion into the underworld. Souls of the dead, decaying dragons, and other spawns of darkness will do everything they can to keep you from returning to see the sun ever again. But even in these blood-soaked wastes, the hunter won’t be bereft of the assistance of beauties, though they may not be entirely human. Will the intrepid hunter manage to overcome the trials and tribulations on his difficult road? And will he be able to outwit the Lord of the Damned himself to rescue a lost soul from the maw of hell?

PC
Mega

MAC
Mega

APK
Mega
was waiting for some new scenes, dang

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
The game havent reached half of the progress but the DLC is already done. I bet even EA cant even pull this off.
First:
Please do not give EA any ideas. If they think they can make money off of it they will try. Seriously, try playing Star Wars: The Old Repulic. The whole damn game is a massive pay wall and money grab.

Second:
I must admit I have some reservations about a DLC before they game is finished. I'm thinking from reading some of the previous posts this is more of a Halloween Special that has been redone to keep with new mechanics than an actual DLC so I think in this case his only real mistake was calling it a DLC instead of a holiday special.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Its cool bro, I agreed it should be named as a "special episode" instead of DLC since people are kinda paranoid about the word DLC from AAA publishers. I am grateful for what you did and certainly not complaining since i get the content at this site free. Also I am sorry if I offended you for what I said previously, I just think that DLC releases before a full game release is kinda hilarious. :KEK:

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
ANOTER HOT OFF THE GRILL

Knightly Passions (DLC: In the Grip of Ice)

We present to your attention a special DLC for Knightly Passions entitled “In the Grip of Ice.” In this add-on, you'll face the machinations of icy powers who wish to disturb the peace of the town through any means necessary. In order to defeat this evil, you'll have to infiltrate the danger-filled Ice Palace, where cunning traps and pitiless sentinels wait at every step for uninvited guests. Will the intrepid hunter find the courage to confront the Ice Queen? And is there compassion in him capable of melting her frozen heart

NOTE: This is like previous dlc, however this time its the rehashed version of the Winter/Christmas event.
DO NOT DELETE OLD SAVES

PC

Mac

APK

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
ANOTER HOT OFF THE GRILL

Knightly Passions (DLC: In the Grip of Ice)

We present to your attention a special DLC for Knightly Passions entitled “In the Grip of Ice.” In this add-on, you'll face the machinations of icy powers who wish to disturb the peace of the town through any means necessary. In order to defeat this evil, you'll have to infiltrate the danger-filled Ice Palace, where cunning traps and pitiless sentinels wait at every step for uninvited guests. Will the intrepid hunter find the courage to confront the Ice Queen? And is there compassion in him capable of melting her frozen heart

NOTE: This is like previous dlc, however this time its the rehashed version of the Winter/Christmas event.
DO NOT DELETE OLD SAVES

PC
Mega

Mac
Mega

APK
Mega
dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Game looks interesting, plan on downloading this weekend. But before I do can anyone tell me how the dlc works? Are they short stories like most other games on here, and If so should I play them at any specific points in the story? Or are they dlc like dlc in rpgs where I just download them and can play them at anytime within the main story?

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Hey folks! Can anybody tell me how much play time the game has in its current state? I wanted to give it a try but was a bit discouraged by the reviews (a few of them say that it's short AF).

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes