Guffyz

Nov 19, 2017
I don't understand why that hasn't been incorporated into the base game yet. I've already played it before so there's no reason to do it again. But it mysteriously disappears once Halloween is done and only shows up again next year... the same thing with the Christmas special.
Somewhere the developer answered this question. If the main game changes (for example, the combat system), then it changes in the DLC, and this leads to new bugs. Therefore, they decided to separate the main game and the DLC.

bockso

Feb 5, 2018
I'm kinda confuse, if i want to play the full version (main game and dlc) I need to merge file or something or it's 2 separate games ?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't understand why that hasn't been incorporated into the base game yet. I've already played it before so there's no reason to do it again. But it mysteriously disappears once Halloween is done and only shows up again next year... the same thing with the Christmas special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or do we talk about a different "DLC" here ?

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any difference between the DLC and the Halloween thing from last year? Haven't played in a while

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Somewhere the developer answered this question. If the main game changes (for example, the combat system), then it changes in the DLC, and this leads to new bugs. Therefore, they decided to separate the main game and the DLC.
We understand that, but what sexypeanut perhaps tried to say was, why this DLC or as was knew before as Special Season stories don't becomes gradually inside the main game as part of the normal development of the game?. A thought that i share and i was thinking it would be in the future. It's like making 3 whole games with two of them just for a season celebration that can be part of the main game as secret missions that can only active and progress until some requirements can be achieved or something like that. So, you have secret quest for the gamers who are obsessed with the 100% of completion and the perfect excuse to develop this secret missions until next year without making another whole build just for that or build a separate game for that with their own bugs, Jesus... If you are a Patreon and you are reading this, for God's Sake, copy & paste this shit i wrote please to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or do we talk about a different "DLC" here ?
Pal, from the beginning this was builds released for celebration seasons, specifically for Halloween & Christmas, originally came as a separate adventure from main story, being part of the build of the main game, but now is becoming annoying the attention for this every year instead of the development on Main Story. At least, for me...

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
but now is becoming annoying the attention for this every year instead of the development on Main Story. At least, for me...
You are not in the minority who thinks that. I get that they want to make something extra as a thanks. Perhaps they have some new ideas but dont know how to impliment them. But when I see how slow the progress is, and that patch after patch we get some reworks, which are nice dont get me wrong, but we still cant prolong in the story much, at least the main story, then I cant help myself that the devs dont know either what they want to write now and try different approaches with these "what if" scenarious.

I still like the game. Wish that these girls from these "DLC" would be implimented in the main game too, but that would to good to be true.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone has a save after 0.9c? It says saves are not compatible and starting again seems very long.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes