Jan 31, 2022
[...pruning section...]
I must admit I have some reservations about a DLC before they game is finished. I'm thinking from reading some of the previous posts this is more of a Halloween Special that has been redone to keep with new mechanics than an actual DLC so I think in this case his only real mistake was calling it a DLC instead of a holiday special.
Thing about the DLC is I would be ok with it if the developer were more positively regarded, if they weren't involved in multiple games that are being developed at the same time, and if they didn't have scummy practices. Aside from rehashing all the other points people make about this game, this dev has not just one, but two or three different patreon names they are developing games for. They have also gotten multiple spambots to spam their patreon links on the hentai related subreddits to get more clicks onto their patreons.

I'm trying to find the other two patreons that are this dev, just under a different name. I think they have it set that way due to there being different artists? But they really look the same. I'm not sure, one of them was a pirate themed one that has really similar art, and had the same format of a spam bot as the feyada reddit account..

Anyway, now that i wrote it out and thought about it, why dlc? why not just a little side game/video for extra income? If you are already selling DLC it's content that was clearly carved out of the main game yeah? So what if it's a different setting, your game isn't even done yet!

Ah: Pirates: Golden Tits by Hot Bunny is one of them, and I am really convinced by their "marketing" behavior and habits that it's the same people behind both patreons, just different artists.

Jan 31, 2022
bundled the main game with these two DLCs and that halloween event together.

KnightlyPassions-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Is this up? It's reporting peers but no seeders and the tracker appears to say "not authenticated"

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is this up? It's reporting peers but no seeders and the tracker appears to say "not authenticated"
not authenticated? ya might not be logged in to dl.rpdl.net

the numbers of seeders always takes a few mins to show up. but the game itself is already being seeded!

Jan 31, 2022
not authenticated? ya might not be logged in to dl.rpdl.net

the numbers of seeders always takes a few mins to show up. but the game itself is already being seeded!
1669927623257.png

1669927691176.png

I'm logged in, it's the tracker that's not working. Not sure what to do with it. been running for 45 minutes

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 2206944

View attachment 2206950

I'm logged in, it's the tracker that's not working. Not sure what to do with it. been running for 45 minutes
This is something that happens every now and again, it's apparently due to the way the site/trackers deal with you being logged in/out of the site, and the site's auto logout feature... showing you as logged in, but logged out for the trackers. Don't really understand it myself, but it's what I've read in dl.rpdl.net 's thread here on F95.

I've had this issue as well. The fix is fairly easy - stop and delete the download, go back to dl.rpdl.net in a separate tab and click the Logout button. close browser tab, go back to dl.rpdl.net and log back in... and then try the download again.

That has fixed this issue for me every time it's cropped up. Also, if/when you have this issue try using the Torrent Download rather than the Magnet (after logging out and back in again), as apparently the Magnet one can have issues.

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
I haven't played this game for roughly 1 year.
So aside from the new DLC, has the game improved (less bugs, more content)?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022
This is something that happens every now and again, it's apparently due to the way the site/trackers deal with you being logged in/out of the site, and the site's auto logout feature... showing you as logged in, but logged out for the trackers. Don't really understand it myself, but it's what I've read in dl.rpdl.net 's thread here on F95.

I've had this issue as well. The fix is fairly easy - stop and delete the download, go back to dl.rpdl.net in a separate tab and click the Logout button. close browser tab, go back to dl.rpdl.net and log back in... and then try the download again.

That has fixed this issue for me every time it's cropped up. Also, if/when you have this issue try using the Torrent Download rather than the Magnet (after logging out and back in again), as apparently the Magnet one can have issues.
Thanks, had to use the download instead of magnet but this process worked.

Surshi

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone been able to defeat the dlc boss? You can't buy any healing items and only got basic attack and defence skill.

LivaNielth

Nov 25, 2019
The change of version in the thread's title is misleading, it is not the game that's hit v2.0, but its DLC. The game is still in v0.10c, it would be huge if it jumped directly to v2.

Reactions: Artix0

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
i've had my eye on this for quite a while, yet to try it but idk if i even wanna, idk about these dlcs, just annoying to look at extra content that are not part of the story or wtf this is about, apparently it could but becasue of if something changes in the story the dlc also changes... SO WHY MAKE THE DLC.. even before the game is finished, it's stupid
o wel

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes