Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any reason why it says old saves won't work I played off my last saves and was able to continue. Does it mess up the save from then on or something. Playing on android if curious.
It's not so much that your saves won't work, but several important variables have been added to the game, which, if you don't play through and set them properly, might easily affect what happens in the game. These new variables are all defaulted to 'False'. You might well want the 'True' option(s).

Fortunately, we can fast-forward through the text, and there aren't all that many choices. By the way, I didn't find any new choices when I played it, and the choices made still had the same effect on the story through Round 2. However, as I mentioned above, several new variables were set along the way.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I keep getting not enough rap scene locked is this one of those games that i need to replay it to unlock all the scenes?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Loved it! But i would like some animation. Not so great faps materials with only words.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Thank you!
most of the things you guys mentioned are fixed now (text box, text size, hard pauses...)
for Leah's path don't worry you'll get the chance to fix that in the next update.

Already added to the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stats tracker added to the game (check preview above)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As MisterL said that's the old version
for the "dramatic pauses" they're reduced now

Well I don't wanna disappoint anyone but I already said this many times KM is not an incest game

Yep, As I said above you'll get the chance to fix that -RP with mike it's not a problem

As Walter said I had to add/remove variables, so if the game didn't crash for you the choices later will be inconsistent
also if you used the old version the stats tracker won't show at all, you need to start over
If so then please don't put any teasing or scenes with sister

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Is the protagonist 25 years old? Looks like 40. The view reminded fighters from films with English boxing (I do not remember what it is called correctly).

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Not a bad game so far, but there are WAY too many animated scenes of the MC throwing punches and working out that are completely unnecessary! Really a drag when you can't skip them, either.
If I wanted to watch someone throw punches or press weights, I'd go to my local gym. This is not why I play games.

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
Great game so far, Moon, I really like the animations and the story and I truly hope that you keep it up.
One suggestion: I think that it'd be great if you implemented a gallery system, where you could rewatch a certain scene after unlocking it.

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
MooN <3
nice game so far, I've got a quick question for you:
I've tweaked a little with the script files and created a semi-decent walkthrough mod for the game, which highlights the good and bad choices and their points, I would like to publish this for others to use as well. as I'm completely new to Ren'Py however, I can't figure out how to make it into a mod. I've tried just pasting the edited script files into the /game folder, without extracting the .rpa archives first, and unsurprisingly, that didn't work and the game wouldn't launch. I then packed the three script files into a .rpa archive, and put that in the /game folder, and the game launches without problems, but it favors the script files in archive.rpa, rather than the new archive I've just created. what can I do to make it use my archives script files instead?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes