kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
i am disappointed by the fact that you are forced to choose who you want to dance with that means you will get or dont get scenes with one or other its just meh i want both of them and also those "dramatic pause" on images of condo etc its just pure waste of time

Reactions: MooN <3

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
i am disappointed by the fact that you are forced to choose who you want to dance with that means you will get or dont get scenes with one or other its just meh i want both of them and also those "dramatic pause" on images of condo etc its just pure waste of time
This isn't true anymore if you are using the new version "round 3a" as stated by the dev several times already over the last days (see previous paghe of this thread for example).

Just download the newest version and enjoy everything the way you want ;)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
hehe, if I knew that, I wouldn't have asked that question :p. If you don't mind though, can you teach me how to check variables then? that would solve my problem on depending on others for console commands.
Put this in your renpy > common folder and press (left shift + D) it'll open the menu :WeSmart:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will this game have incest (Amy) ? better to learn early than to be dissapointed later just like in Become a rockstar

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
I like the game so far no bs building up towards groping. the flow is nice, would be nice to stop some of the pause or mid way text box but those are miner nitpicking things. Love how different both Leah and Alice are hopefully there would an ending where u get both. Alice def my favorite cause im bias towards red heads. The renders are well down the story is captivating and the characters are likable and each their own person def gonna keep my eye out for this one. Just hope me choosing to go with Leah at the end wont fuck me up next update cause i wanted that scene in alley and mike just gives me friendship.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Unsure what the -RP with best mate Mike is yet - but unavoidable if you want to pursue Leah or Leah/Alice. Early days yet but I'm sure the opportunity will arise to get the RP back. I think Leah & Alice seem to get on well enough to warrant a sharing path should MooN <3 want to go that route - Alice knows about Leah & MC and Leah suspects Alice likes MC

Mar 12, 2020
Any reason why it says old saves won't work I played off my last saves and was able to continue. Does it mess up the save from then on or something. Playing on android if curious.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes