nachochip (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any specifics to this? It's not a big time movie production. Who wants to sit around and read grunts and such. The point was to keep it simple but add enough effect for the reader to understand the moment. Even in boxing, MMA, etc. the language isn't that specific. It's a fast paced setting. Train, motivate, execute. Simple enough.
You must have not seen the pic in my post. The point was humor, sorry you took it as a stick in the mud. The "ROFL" smiley was intended to convey this.

But, since we've arrived at the subject, I would disagree that proper jargon does not play an important role in authored dialogue. I also disagree that "the language isn't that specific" in regards to the sport, or any other sport for that matter. It is indeed specific. Listen to professional commentary of any sport and it is blatantly obvious. Otherwise I would agree there is no need to take it to extremes, but that was not implied on my end either. To each there own. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3 and Aweful

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Pleasantly surprised by this game.
Only thing I'm not too fond of is that you're forced to go anal with Alice. I wish you had a choice there.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I didn't read other post so. Dev, FYI, guys get head not give head. Well, straight guys don't. Head is the same thing as a BJ and has nothing to do with going down on a female. thought i'd throw that out there for ya for the future script and all.
LOL no

According to the styleguide for Hustler magazine, anyone can get or give head. It's not the head of the penis, it's the head of person performing the oral. Ask me how I know.

• Haha
Reactions: Aweful

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
LOL no

According to the styleguide for Hustler magazine, anyone can get or give head. It's not the head of the penis, it's the head of person performing the oral. Ask me how I know.
Did not know that and pretty sure a better part of the population doesn't either. still, it doesn't sound right coming out of guys mouth. no pun intended.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Did not know that and pretty sure a better part of the population doesn't either. still, it doesn't sound right coming out of guys mouth. no pun intended.
but thank you. learn something new everyday, so they say

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
That's totally understandable. Normally, (straight) guys don't say it. But, there are a few who say it, even if straight, although normally just say "going down" on a female.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
To be fair, Moon has a rather crumby PC setup. It's easier for him to render what he can (pretty much the basics). Being this is his first project, it's going to be like that. Once the supporters start happening, and such, he can upgrade and provide better scenes and animations. It's a process, man. Not everybody can start off with really good shit, making visuals like DIK or Broken Dreamers. Ya know?
You seem to misunderstand my comment entirely. I didn't write a single word about scenes, animations or any lack of quality. (How could I. like I said, i didn't play the game)
I only wrote about the preview pics. The images in the very first post....the one where you can find the download links and how they miss to show anything game-ish. I suppose you click stuff in this game too!?
No dialogs, layouts, maps, huds or anything like that. That was my one and only point.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
You seem to misunderstand my comment entirely. I didn't write a single word about scenes, animations or any lack of quality. (How could I. like I said, i didn't play the game)
I didn't misunderstand. You were talking about something like a sandbox style VN. That requires a lot of renders and such. I'll admit, I did add in a little extra but I meant mostly what I said.

It's okay. If you don't want to check it out, that's totally your decision. Hope you find something you do like though! :coffee:

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
MooN <3 this was a great update and the game is awesome so far! I appreciate that you've included a gallery system, however maybe it's not so well organized yet (15 pages to scroll through is a bit too much if you're looking for a specific scene, and there will be even more pages as the game gets updated in the future).
I suggest adopting a system like this: a character selection bar on the side, so that the scenes are grouped by character, and more scene icons on the screen at the same time (right now there are 6 of them, you could display 8 or 9), which you could find easily scrolling up or down. This sketch was made in 10 minutes on paint so plz no h8

Suggestion 1.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aweful and MooN <3

dragonpslars

Dec 27, 2019
err when next round when I'll talk to the coach

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/round 4.rpy", line 2693, in <module>
NameError: name 'kmv3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "round 4.rpyc", line 2693, in script
  File "F:\game\spel\Knockout_Master-Round_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\game\spel\Knockout_Master-Round_4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\game\spel\Knockout_Master-Round_4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/round 4.rpy", line 2693, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Knockout_Master Round_4
Tue Jul 21 13:23:30 2020

dragonpslars

Dec 27, 2019
err 3 matches

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/round 4.rpy", line 2922, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "round 4.rpyc", line 2922, in script
  File "F:\game\spel\Knockout_Master-Round_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
  File "F:\game\spel\Knockout_Master-Round_4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
  File "F:\game\spel\Knockout_Master-Round_4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/round 4.rpy", line 2922, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Knockout_Master Round_4
Tue Jul 21 13:30:47 2020

dragonpslars

Dec 27, 2019
the shower when receiving sms

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/round 4.rpy", line 3065, in <module>
NameError: name 'kmv5' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "round 4.rpyc", line 3065, in script
  File "game/round 4.rpy", line 3065, in <module>
NameError: name 'kmv5' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Knockout_Master Round_4
Tue Jul 21 13:36:25 2020

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game so far, very nice renders, animations and an original story. I'm curious why you need points for your best friend Mike though, but I guess you did in Acting Lessons too, will be interesting to see where that goes. I hope MC can wind up with more than one girl or it will be a very hard choice!!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great game so far, very nice renders, animations and an original story. I'm curious why you need points for your best friend Mike though, but I guess you did in Acting Lessons too, will be interesting to see where that goes. I hope MC can wind up with more than one girl or it will be a very hard choice!!!
I was wondering about Mike too...

For me it's not a hard choice, the fuck buddy has had years to make a move and never did. Now she has competition and is suddenly jealous. Too little too late in my opinion.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes