Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
We have to choose between the two girls?
You mean... three girls? Oh! Spoiler... Not really. Real talk; it doesn't seem like they mind so... have two saves and try 'em both!

There are some errors during round 4 fight. (Ignorable errors). Only for me ?? Using android version
If you're using an old save, you'll experience such errors and/or crashing. Must start a new game.

Man, hurts my soul to always either pick Alice or Leah.. here's hoping for a harem with both? or mod to do both deeds?:p
IMO, Leah 100%! I just love short hair brunettes :love:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's getting to be late in the game to be forcing players to restart from the beginning. Some of them may say, 'to hell with it,' and play a game where their saves actually work.

There comes a point where developers need to say, 'enough,' and either live with what they have written, or figure out a way to employ modifications without breaking things.

Reactions: botc76 and MooN <3

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting update. How I like Alice, she's cute.
It's a pity that the update was interrupted at the moment I've been waiting for (anal sex with Alice, her first time)
Overall update was interrupted before the scenes with Leah and Alice. Not nice Dev. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Great game so far, very nice renders, animations and an original story. I'm curious why you need points for your best friend Mike though, but I guess you did in Acting Lessons too, will be interesting to see where that goes. I hope MC can wind up with more than one girl or it will be a very hard choice!!!
wtf....gif

• Haha

Saxguy

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you!
well it's not the time to do a character selection for now but maybe in the future, I don't wanna promise you then not do it.. but I'll try.
for the gallery pages, I'll add more scenes per page in the next update, I just wanted them to be more visible
I've seen other games where the scenes thumbnails are very small.. you can barely see the image
and for the sketch, you did a great job don't worry xD
Awesome! Yeah, I made my suggestions for the future, they're not the most urgent thing. And I agree thet the scenes in the selection menu should be well visible! All right, have fun working for the next update, can't wait!

• Red Heart

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
It's getting to be late in the game to be forcing players to restart from the beginning. Some of them may say, 'to hell with it,' and play a game where their saves actually work.

There comes a point where developers need to say, 'enough,' and either live with what they have written, or figure out a way to employ modifications without breaking things.
Perhaps, but it happens.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Gotta agree with you there.
I thought "oh, Knockout Master has been updated, nice." then I saw the bit about having to restart the game and all my interest waned.

I wish all devs would read it's not a solution for everything, but I bet at least half the replays could be avoided.

Reactions: Walter Victor

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find it weird how much people seem to hate replaying games. Often I will replay a game just to refamiliarize myself to the game and characters before I play a new update. Sometimes I realize I didn't like the game as much as I thought and sometimes I find myself more invested in the characters (Knockout Master). It's not like there are so many good, solid quality games out there to play. Too often I find myself just waiting for months for a new update of all the games I am following and needing something to play.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I find it weird how much people seem to hate replaying games. Often I will replay a game just to refamiliarize myself to the game and characters before I play a new update. Sometimes I realize I didn't like the game as much as I thought and sometimes I find myself more invested in the characters (Knockout Master). It's not like there are so many good, solid quality games out there to play. Too often I find myself just waiting for months for a new update of all the games I am following and needing something to play.
Some time ago, I was like that, sitting around waiting for updates of the few games I was playing at the time. So, I started looking for other games, and found them. Suddenly, I didn't have quite as much wait time as before. Then I discovered this site, and its What's New page. Now I have enough updates in my to-play queue that I will never get to all of them, as new ones come piling in on a daily basis. [It's like drinking from a firehose.] So, I tend to get upset when forced to spend time on a game that I believe could have been avoided.

EDIT: You are correct about forgetting characters and situations. But that's why I keep extensive notes on the games I like best.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Some time ago, I was like that, sitting around waiting for updates of the few games I was playing at the time. So, I started looking for other games, and found them. Suddenly, I didn't have quite as much wait time as before. Then I discovered this site, and its What's New page. Now I have enough updates in my to-play queue that I will never get to all of them, as new ones come piling in on a daily basis. [It's like drinking from a firehose.] So, I tend to get upset when forced to spend time on a game that I believe could have been avoided.

EDIT: You are correct about forgetting characters and situations. But that's why I keep extensive notes on the games I like best.
I hate to admit this (because it is laughably obvious) but I never considered taking notes on the games. I am going to chalk this up to the fact that the pandemic has scrambled my brain to the point it has a tapioca like consistency.

However, even though I follow at least 50 games I find myself constantly waiting for updates. But then I am a stay at home dad right now, I am sure if I actually could find a job I would be in your situation.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Now I have enough updates in my to-play queue that I will never get to all of them, as new ones come piling in on a daily basis. [It's like drinking from a firehose.] So, I tend to get upset when forced to spend time on a game that I believe could have been avoided.
Exactly, the backlog of games/updates I have in my queue keeps on getting bigger, I don't have enough time to spent on them, that's why having to replay games is a chore more than anything else.
Depending on the game, I might be willing to do it once, twice maybe more if there's a long time between it happening again, but in general more often than not, I simply lose interest in a game when it keeps happening every or every other update.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Luckily, if you keep the titles you're most interested in, having to restart a new save is easy. Either you can read again from the start (maybe some dialogue has changed) or press the [Tab] key and replay the same choices (or new choices if you decide to change your mind) and get right back to where you left off from the previous update. I know it's a pain. I find myself, when I read some of these titles, getting aggravated when this happens but, it happens.

Moon already said it was the last time but it shouldn't deter you from reading on future updates. Ya know... Also, if you find yourself hard pressed to choose between LI's then just have two saves and see both stories. Lucky for us, so far, you haven't really had to choose between the two. So far, there's only been one hard choice between Alice or Leah.

If you check this forum avidly for updates then reading this, from here on out, just have two save paths for both events. Problem solved! :coffee: (y)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Exactly, the backlog of games/updates I have in my queue keeps on getting bigger, I don't have enough time to spent on them, that's why having to replay games is a chore more than anything else.
Depending on the game, I might be willing to do it once, twice maybe more if there's a long time between it happening again, but in general more often than not, I simply lose interest in a game when it keeps happening every or every other update.
I haven't reached the point of giving up on this game; just expressing some frustration. I have been known, though, to withdraw Patron support from a developer who did that to me one too many times.

Reactions: botc76

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I don't wanna choose between Leah and Alice, can't we just have them both? And get them preggy too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Paapi
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes