the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round_5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
I made a walkthrough for this game, because I liked it and think it's underappreciated. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 4
NOTE: THERE WERE A FEW THINGS REWORKED IN THE PRECEDING ROUNDS I DIDN'T CATCH (A FEW CHOICES, NO VARIABLES AFFECTED, SO YOU PROBABLY COULD HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH). CHANGELOG DIDN'T SPECIFY OTHER THAN "SCRIPT CHANGES" AND THAT USUALLY JUST MEANS DIALOGUE. THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED IN THE WT, THANKS AND SORRY. IF YOU DOWNLOADED IN THE FIRST HOUR OR SO AFTER I POSTED THE ROUND 4 GUIDE, PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE.
IMPORTANT: You will also need to start and NEW SAVE from the beginning for the Round 4 update of the game.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Chap 5 WT update ?

Reactions: Running Wyld
Nov 1, 2020
As someone that like games that you can make the women pregnant, when I saw "Knock out master" for the first time I swear that I thought that this was a game about impregnation! (by the way, Impreg Nation, is also a great title for a game).

• Haha
Reactions: Running Wyld

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 5

Note: This is a Harem Mod you will need to start a new save if you have not previously used it.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Will it work for android ?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Will it work for android ?
If someone ports the mod to android, but I have no idea how to tell you to install it on android. I think there is a way, maybe someone else will see this and help.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Knockout master" version "Round5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
%infoenglish%
The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Knockout master" versione "Round5".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
%infoitalian%
Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: ugo6995 and Kagrra

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As someone that like games that you can make the women pregnant, when I saw "Knock out master" for the first time I swear that I thought that this was a game about impregnation! (by the way, Impreg Nation, is also a great title for a game).
Impregnation would be nice but all we can do is cum on their back or in their mouth. Such a waste of time :FacePalm:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Impregnation would be nice but all we can do is cum on their back or in their mouth. Such a waste of time :FacePalm:
The game is great. Just because someone has a strong ''cum inside, impregnating'' fetish and it's not in the game (or there is, but only a small amount), it doesn't mean that the game is bad. :)

Yes, I also like when the MC can cum inside and get a woman pregnant. But that's not all that matters in the game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
:unsure:
I gave up after like the 3rd "cum on her back" scene so I didn't get that far to see lol
The game is great. Just because someone has a strong ''cum inside, impregnating'' fetish and it's not in the game (or there is, but only a small amount), it doesn't mean that the game is bad. :)

Yes, I also like when the MC can cum inside and get a woman pregnant. But that's not all that matters in the game.
Because of your sigs I'm legally obligated to believe whatever you say :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished round 5 update, this was a great update... i really enjoy playing this game. Also Rose seems like a really nice girl, damn you dude MooN <3 now i will need another save path just for her :giggle:

Btw that T-1000s invasion at Leah's restaurant was priceless, was almost expecting schwarzinator to show up :KEK:

p.s. Had strange lag in this update tho, had to use shift+g and disable powersaving thingy

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes