Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
MooN <3 It would be way cool if we got to input our own "boxing name" and have an introduction prior to each match instead of just a flashing lights animation... "LADIES & GENTLEMEN, fighting in the blue corner, NPC_Opponent_Name, fighter_name and fighting in the red corner is a serious up and comer MC_Name The Annihilator" (or whatever you choose)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
lol Thank you <3
lag during animations? I'll see what I can do about it in the next update

soon...
View attachment 958690

Yep everything you mentioned is planned once he becomes a pro boxer
like choosing your boxing nickname, press conferences, an announcer, and maybe a new ring
I don't remember and don't even know if it was mentioned in the game.. Rose is a virgin? Since there is a tag. :D

Reactions: MooN <3

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will harem been optional so we can also have solo paths or do i only need 1 save because we gonna end up with all the girls anyway

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Curious - how did Alice's boyfriend (or ex rather) find her at MC apartment?
He was probably following them. And the robbery on Alice in my opinion was planned by ex-Alice and those thugs. Alice's ex must be working with them.

Of course these are just my guesses. I might be wrong. ;)

Reactions: MooN <3 and rob7278

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm playing with WT mod and after the fight that was a week after MC came back from the hospital, there a choice to go with Alice (anal sex with her) or Leah. Mod tells us to choose Leah (apparently we'll see both scenes after pick that choice)
I play like the mod tells me, and I only have a scene with Leah. Then the MC comes home I lost a point with Alice (from 6 to 5)
I don't have a scene with Alice at all. I do not know why.

If the mod has such bugs, I will probably play without it. :/ Because I prefer Alice more. It's just a pity that if I choose Alice instead of as Leah, the game tells me that I don't have enough points with Alice and I can't have this scene.. (i have enough points)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
lol Thank you <3
lag during animations? I'll see what I can do about it in the next update

soon...
View attachment 958690

Yep everything you mentioned is planned once he becomes a pro boxer
like choosing your boxing nickname, press conferences, an announcer, and maybe a new ring
Awesome, i'll add this to my list and check back in a couple updates. Looks like i'm going to be keeping an eye for a "rose" update. <3

• Red Heart

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Round 5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jun 6, 2018
It's writen in the 1st page that -- ""Round 5 Compatible with Round 4 saves"" .

But I dont see Round 5 update written in CHANGELOGS. So isit out yet? I'm a bit confused here.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's writen in the 1st page that -- ""Round 5 Compatible with Round 4 saves"" .

But I dont see Round 5 update written in CHANGELOGS. So isit out yet? I'm a bit confused here.
The [current version number] is given in the title of the thread (so yes, round 5).

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have my own game saves discord server having like ~100-120+ game saves including KM round 4 old save
So if anyone needed any save,join the server :)

(Note: If you searching for KM save in the discord server, type "KM" in search bar. Also
Dev MooN is requested to join the server as a Special Guest)

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I don't remember and don't even know if it was mentioned in the game.. Rose is a virgin? Since there is a tag. :D
Exciting, isn't it! :coffee:

Can't see the point why he is calling Rose??? Is Leah & Alice not enough?
I mean... It's a virtual novel with sex and stuff. The more the merrier! :WeSmart:

one of the best game i ever played great work...when will the next update coming iam waiting lol
:coffee:(y)

Great game kinda makes me wish EA would make another Fight Night game lol. Nothing against redheads but kinda wish Rose was blonde so we could have one of each.
Alice is more of a strawberry blonde... So, yeah. :BootyTime:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Knockout Master [Round 5a] [MooN] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.47 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.45 GB

Compressed PC Size: 474.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 456.9 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Alice and Rose's eyebrows are too distracting? They need some work.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes