caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Round5a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 5a

Note: This is a Harem Mod you will need to start a new save if you have not previously used it.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
For some reason, this mod works fine until I save and quit the game. After I launch the game again, none of my saves will load (some sort of rollback exception) forcing me to start from the beginning again. Happens with both Round 5 & Round 5a versions.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
For some reason, this mod works fine until I save and quit the game. After I launch the game again, none of my saves will load (some sort of rollback exception) forcing me to start from the beginning again. Happens with both Round 5 & Round 5a versions.
Sounds like an issue possibly with you persistent save file. You need to delete that in your Renpy game folder and in appdata/roaming/Renpy. Other than that I don't have suggestions because I can't duplicate the problem and not one else has reported such issue. But, what I said above it probably your issue.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So, this feels like we're going to have to make a final decision between Leah and Alice at some point. Not sure if I am a fan of that, but not my game. Just want them both since it is a game and not real life lol

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Please take a look at planned tags. I've mentioned this several times.
Harem and pregnancy are planned. You can end up with all the main girls or just the one you like.
My apologies... I always forget to check those out. Thanks for pointing that out... I am enjoying it so far, guess I don't need so many saves lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Knockout Master Round_6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.04.2021 (Round_6)

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm playing with WT mod and after the fight that was a week after MC came back from the hospital, there a choice to go with Alice (anal sex with her) or Leah. Mod tells us to choose Leah (apparently we'll see both scenes after pick that choice)
I play like the mod tells me, and I only have a scene with Leah. Then the MC comes home I lost a point with Alice (from 6 to 5)
I don't have a scene with Alice at all. I do not know why.

If the mod has such bugs, I will probably play without it. :/ Because I prefer Alice more. It's just a pity that if I choose Alice instead of as Leah, the game tells me that I don't have enough points with Alice and I can't have this scene.. (i have enough points)
Don't know if this was answered already, but You have the anal sex with Alice the next evening, not on the same evening.
So the mod is correct in choosing Leah after the fight.

(Not that I know the mod, but that's how I played in anycase… I'm a Leah man!)

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 5a

Note: This is a Harem Mod you will need to start a new save if you have not previously used it.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Sorry, I followed your WT mod, but when I checked the gallery, there are still some locked scenes. Was it a bug or are we missing something in the WT ?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sorry, I followed your WT mod, but when I checked the gallery, there are still some locked scenes. Was it a bug or are we missing something in the WT ?
Did not follow the WT, but there are scenes locked for cumming inside or outside etc.

So if you choose cum inside, you unlock only that section. Reload sex scene and chose different method to unlock the other scenario.

PS. I like the friend with benefits the best. I hope I can end up with her as my main girl.

Reactions: francoforte

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
although i don't get the point in requesting it, here is a gallery unlocker for the current and upcoming versions of Knockout Master Round_4.
place the file in the game folder and start your game.
Hey man, I run version round 5a, and game crashed. Do you know how to fix?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey man, I run version round 5a, and game crashed. Do you know how to fix?
don't use it, it was for Round_4.
but you can play my android port, an updated unlocker is integrated. :KEK:

attached is the unlocker for non-android versions, yet still only valid until the gallery is reworked again.
place it in the game folder of the installation.
you have a new entry in settings if there is something to unlock in the gallery.

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
don't use it, it was for Round_4.
but you can play my android port, an updated unlocker is integrated. :KEK:

attached is the unlocker for non-android versions, yet still only valid until the gallery is reworked again.
place it in the game folder of the installation.
you have a new entry in settings if there is something to unlock in the gallery.
Thanks man, I found the "unlock gallery" in the option, then all unlocked. You have good talent man, why don't you save a few time to help us with other gallery unlockers for other games ? Likes "Banking On Bella v0.04c" for example

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes