Jun 11, 2017

Changelog:
  • 1000+ New Renders
  • 21 New Animations
  • New Music & Sound effects
  • New Character
  • Minor dialogue & RP changes
  • UI tweaks
  • 9 New Gallery pages (Alice +3, Leah +1, Rose +3, Sc +2)
  • 30+ Renders reworked/edited
  • Patreon URL changed to

Release date:
Legend Tier (10$) - April 15, 2021
Champion Tier (5$) - April 22, 2021
Professional Tier (3$) - April 29, 2021
Thanks for the info MooN <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3

Vain FreeLand

Apr 3, 2021
Most beautiful 3D characters

and at the same time

most shittyASS story plot

(Once again, came to conclusion that graphic designers has no brain to be writers) . That's why none of these games are finished and most were abandoned.

''Too much ego and success in 1 job, makes u blind to see how limited you are in other things ''

Charles Barkley for Michael Jordan GM job.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Knockout Master [Round 6] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 3.07GB
Win Compressed Size: 602MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
most shittyASS story plot

(Once again, came to conclusion that graphic designers has no brain to be writers) . That's why none of these games are finished and most were abandoned.

''Too much ego and success in 1 job, makes u blind to see how limited you are in other things ''
Moon does the graphics and creates the story but another person writes it. If you don't like it, that's fine. To each their own. With that said, your negative opinion isn't necessary.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I want to get them ALL pregnant :cool: Tho... I just wonder how it would be possible to pursue a relationship with both Scarlett and Rose since they are mother and daughter :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm... I'm a simple man : let's just collect the max possible RP and select all [cum inside] options when available with ALL women and... see what happens :cool:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I want to get them ALL pregnant :cool: Tho... I just wonder how it would be possible to pursue a relationship with both Scarlett and Rose since they are mother and daughter :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm... I'm a simple man : let's just collect the max possible RP and select all [cum inside] options when available with ALL women and... see what happens :cool:
.....weird one

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zh

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017

Now im going to replayit like this just fo the fun.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
hey guys i was noticing that scarlett had alot of gallery scenes that was locked but i finished thru the update but couldnt find out how to unlock those few scenes left . do anyone know how to complete hers at the moment ? maybe u get more of her scenes if u not going for her daughter perhaps?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes