cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this plan as multpile ending or it's ok to do an eat all you can? HAHAHA
i'd guess that at least 3some with 1st 2 women.

finished current version few days ago and gotta say that game is nice, nice plot (with some normal silliness) and graphics.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 6b (You guys can thank the dev for putting the changes into the mod for Rounds 1 and 2, I was going to wait til next update)

Note: This is a Harem Mod you will need to start a new save if you have not previously used it.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
hey man it looks like there is bug in your wt scene after second fight there is choice either go with alice or go with leah (both scenes) but problem is that with alice you get cut after kiss and i am back with leah and if i try choose only alice (no mod both scenes) i got kick out of scene becouse "not enough RP, scene locked" i have 6rp with her but i did choose all green choices and even choose to dance with alice when there were both choices green so idk what went wrong :unsure: anyway thx for mod and srry for my broken english :D

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
ok i did some skiping from start and just watched points
9-1. alice -4 for no reason before first sex
9-2. leah -4 after restaurant tour
9-3. alice -1 when she come home after second fight
9-4. alice -1 after talking to receptionist about her papers
5. ??? i lost interest after finding those

i remember that there was problem with points in previous versions but to be still here scenes from r2 and r3 and as i read i for sure miss some scenes i am just disappointer at this point nice game with great potential but something is messed up and i dont think its becouse of wt mod

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i used wt-mod and and mc fucked pretty much all women.

kktcross you upload your saves by attaching (attach files) on your post.

Reactions: kktcross

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
i used wt-mod and and mc fucked pretty much all women.

kktcross you upload your saves by attaching (attach files) on your post.
i dont think its becouse of wt mod more likely its becouse game is buged and i lose points left and right i checked gallery in menu and there are pages of missing renders where should be scene with alice after second fight where she wears red lingerie so yea thats my conclusion i didnt play too far after that becouse who knows what all i am missing from story :cautious: and thx for info idk how did i miss that :D

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Shouldn't they go and take care of the girl that was almost raped documents and stuff or at least talk about it the next day?! And he offered her money and cloths and... workout clothing? How did the ex-BF found out where the MC lives? MC has sex with without the player having a choice. Not my cup of tea.
Thank you.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes