VegetaOver9000

Jan 6, 2021
Decided to do a walkthrough mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Round 6b (You guys can thank the dev for putting the changes into the mod for Rounds 1 and 2, I was going to wait til next update)

Note: This is a Harem Mod you will need to start a new save if you have not previously used it.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
What is the difference between the green and blue highlighted text?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
What is the difference between the green and blue highlighted text?
The dev updated.the mod last time because I was going to drop it because they keep redoing the game. Blue means it doesn't matter he told me.

Sep 9, 2021
zoey isn't dev of this, just makes wt mod for this. as for release i'd say next month earliest.
I know he is not the dev of this game but his profile show tag. : game developer_so i said dev. I asked him about update because i hoped he might have some info.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What's going on? What's taking so long.. .
It should be released within a day or two.

There was a little bit of "development hell". The delay is partially my fault. I'm the current lead writer for the project, and I am new to this project. I have written R7, and did a bit of rewriting on R1, and I am going to continue some rewrites, and do the remaining rounds as well.

Here is the situation:

There was another writer for this project (KM). They disappeared off of the face of the earth and were not responding to Moon. This left Moon in a jam to get a writer. Moon has played the other game I worked on (Damaged Goods), and he was a big fan of my writing. This disapearence of a writer caused a major delay, and caused Moon to pause Patreon until that got sorted out.

Of course, my other project, Damaged Goods reached even worse development hell as Sin was refusing to make any renders for it in favor of his other project, causing me to hold his feet to the fire and get it an abandoned tag even though I never wanted to abandon that game. Sin just refused to work on it.

So, about month or so back Moon messages me privately asking if I would like to write for this project. I tell him, "I don't know I have never played it. Let me play the game, and then I'll get back to you." Moon is a cool dude, and he was in a Jam, and Damaged Goods was dead... So I have the time to write for this project now.

Normally I could do the writing a bit faster, but bear in mind that picking up a story that another has started and written a lot out for is much more complex than doing so from scratch out of scenes that I have written and created. Keep in mind I was used to writing a fantasy game with sci-fi elements (DG), and a female lead, whereas this project has a male lead, and no sci-fi or fantasy elements. So I'm getting used to that still, and new team as well.

Then Moon & I needed to organize our work plans on this project and that took a little time and getting used to.

I have played through the game several times now, to get a feel of all of the characters, and I plan on filling them out more, and improve upon them. Round 7 is completed on the writing, as well as R1 getting a bit of a rewrite.

Moving forward updates should be more regular, now that a reliable writer is on the team and I look forward to writing for Moon for a long time probably until this project is completed, then probably another one after that too.

I think we have defeated that development hell for the foreseeable future, and hopefully, smooth sailing from here knock on wood.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It should be released within a day or two.

There was a little bit of "development hell". The delay is partially my fault. I'm the current lead writer for the project, and I am new to this project. I have written R7, and did a bit of rewriting on R1, and I am going to continue some rewrites, and do the remaining rounds as well.

Here is the situation:

There was another writer for this project (KM). They disappeared off of the face of the earth and were not responding to Moon. This left Moon in a jam to get a writer. Moon has played the other game I worked on (Damaged Goods), and he was a big fan of my writing. This disapearence of a writer caused a major delay, and caused Moon to pause Patreon until that got sorted out.

Of course, my other project, Damaged Goods reached even worse development hell as Sin was refusing to make any renders for it in favor of his other project, causing me to hold his feet to the fire and get it an abandoned tag even though I never wanted to abandon that game. Sin just refused to work on it.

So, about month or so back Moon messages me privately asking if I would like to write for this project. I tell him, "I don't know I have never played it. Let me play the game, and then I'll get back to you." Moon is a cool dude, and he was in a Jam, and Damaged Goods was dead... So I have the time to write for this project now.

Normally I could do the writing a bit faster, but bear in mind that picking up a story that another has started and written a lot out for is much more complex than doing so from scratch out of scenes that I have written and created. Keep in mind I was used to writing a fantasy game with sci-fi elements (DG), and a female lead, whereas this project has a male lead, and no sci-fi or fantasy elements. So I'm getting used to that still, and new team as well.

Then Moon & I needed to organize our work plans on this project and that took a little time and getting used to.

I have played through the game several times now, to get a feel of all of the characters, and I plan on filling them out more, and improve upon them. Round 7 is completed on the writing, as well as R1 getting a bit of a rewrite.

Moving forward updates should be more regular, now that a reliable writer is on the team and I look forward to writing for Moon for a long time probably until this project is completed, then probably another one after that too.

I think we have defeated that development hell for the foreseeable future, and hopefully, smooth sailing from here knock on wood.
About the writer disappearance : Did he(Old Writer of KM) just stop responding before giving any specify reason ? Just like that ?
That would certainly shake-up the entire project and Moon dev have to wait for him to respond or he(Dev) contact new writer. Now I can understand the problem that could have jammed the entire process.

"Damaged Goods": The situation got really messy. In future do you think the project will continue or should I say " any future plan regarding that project. "

I also got chance to make conversation With Dev. Moon. I feel relay grateful, at the time I was very new to VN games and when I asked(Moon) some question, He took no time and answered me. Really a down to earth developer.

I congratulate you on clearing the issue that cause all this problem. Also thank you so much for sharing the information with this game fan.

The last question : The rewrite of previous chapters will be the part of the updates like R7 and after that R8 ?

Thank you for your response.

The craziest thing is both games have a redheaded virgin named Rose. How could I not write for this with that level of coincidence.

Ty.jpg

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
About the writer disappearance : Did he(Old Writer of KM) just stop responding before giving any specify reason ? Just like that ?
That would certainly shake-up the entire project and Moon dev have to wait for him to respond or he(Dev) contact new writer. Now I can understand the problem that could have jammed the entire process.

"Damaged Goods": The situation got really messy. In future do you think the project will continue or should I say " any future plan regarding that project. "

I also got chance to make conversation With Dev. Moon. I feel relay grateful, at the time I was very new to VN games and when I asked(Moon) some question, He took no time and answered me. Really a down to earth developer.

I congratulate you on clearing the issue that cause all this problem. Also thank you so much for sharing the information with this game fan.

The last question : The rewrite of previous chapters will be the part of the updates like R7 and after that R8 ?

Thank you for your response.

I guess the guy moved to Mars or something lost contact completely.

DG is dead as Sin has flat out refused to render for it, and I needed him to do that to continue the project. Haven't spoke to Sin in a long time.

Yea, Moon is a cool dude.

Thank you.

I think how we are going to do it is make it so old chapters get some rewrites, and possible a few new renders for touch ups as new chapters are coming out. So this update is 7 & some fixes on 1, and presumably next update will be 8 and some fixes on 2, and so on up to 6. May actually go back to 1 again for some touch ups if Amy got that new model, and maybe moon may render that dinner scene with Leah. So 1 may get additional work on top of it's rewrites.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You're planning to make a non romancable character prettier? why are you doing this to incest fans. you're making it worse for me :WutFace:
You can do a lot of erotic and teasing things without getting to fuck a character. AWAM made a whole game of it.

Going forward at some point I'm going to attempt to incorporate some sort of low point benefits, which would include alternative low point scenes later on.

I played a game called "Babysitters". That's a good game. I notice a part of the mechanics in the game is that different possibilities for high points and low points can open up. The wife won't cheat with high points for example, and with low points, she won't be as open to sex.

Ideally, high points would always mean "Loving / Romantic", but then I'm thinking low points could mean other things.

Perhaps Leah will go a bit Tsundere if her points get too low at some point. Maybe Rose would get submissive with low points, or Alice could get all Domme with low points as an example of these possibilities.

I'm going to attempt to write it in such a way so that there are fewer "Correct" or "Incorrect" answers, and more freedom for the player to make their own choices how they wish to play. This sort of thing would greatly extend replay value.

Again, this sort of thing is a major overhaul and down the line a bit.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You can do a lot of erotic and teasing things without getting to fuck a character. AWAM made a whole game of it.

Going forward at some point I'm going to attempt to incorporate some sort of low point benefits, which would include alternative low point scenes later on.

I played a game called "Babysitters". That's a good game. I notice a part of the mechanics in the game is that different possibilities for high points and low points can open up. The wife won't cheat with high points for example, and with low points, she won't be as open to sex.

Ideally, high points would always mean "Loving / Romantic", but then I'm thinking low points could mean other things.

Perhaps Leah will go a bit Tsundere if her points get too low at some point. Maybe Rose would get submissive with low points, or Alice could get all Domme with low points as an example of these possibilities.

I'm going to attempt to write it in such a way so that there are fewer "Correct" or "Incorrect" answers, and more freedom for the player to make their own choices how they wish to play. This sort of thing would greatly extend replay value.

Again, this sort of thing is a major overhaul and down the line a bit.
A choice depend environment that modify character. Really nice Idea. Looking forward to see your point of view in game. (y)

Reactions: yihman1
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes