zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The pregnancy stuff should be optional MANDATORY in all games, gonna get some round bellies eventually.
I fixed your statement for you!

On a sidenote: Save files are now broken. (n) A.k.a. people might not want to redo their choices from the beginning and willthus abandon the vn/game due to changes like that!

Reactions: MadCore

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I fixed your statement for you!

On a sidenote: Save files are now broken. (n) A.k.a. people might not want to redo their choices from the beginning and willthus abandon the vn/game due to changes like that!
Change log: Major dialogue editing (R1)

Story will have different impact now because of major rewriting and that will keep on going till we catch up to update itself so it's better to play with start for better experience.

I will add that when new updates arrive to game like this most(likely > 60% ) vn game player replay the game entirely.

About Abandoning : Free loader, including me usually don't abandon game because it's getting better(what you saying that can only happen if new added like NTR or sandbox : something like that).

Reactions: notBatman747

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

havent played for some updates now
is my suspicion about alice a setup confirmed meanwhile ? or i am wrong ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Hopefully the next update isn't 6 months away.

Be nice for a harem tag in a game like this. There are several LI and having to choose will not be good.
Much sooner than 6 months. The lack of a writer has been fixed which was a major bottleneck in production.

There is a good possibility that there will be a harem ending. There will be multiple endings depending on the player's choices.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm seeing this for the first time today and so far, without playing yet, it looks pretty great. Looking at the tags and visuals, I'd say it's up my alley. My only concern is how the combat may work in game. I'll try it out and get a feel for it before worrying about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3 and yihman1

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'm seeing this for the first time today and so far, without playing yet, it looks pretty great. Looking at the tags and visuals, I'd say it's up my alley. My only concern is how the combat may work in game. I'll try it out and get a feel for it before worrying about it.
It's choice based like left hand or right hand. Very very simple go for the game you gonna love it.
If you do so help the dev any way you can like giving ratting or something like that.
Peace out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
View attachment 1480289
Knockout Master [Round 7a] Walkthrough Multi Mod
The Mod Highlights the Best Choice with Green, you can see Multiple Scenes, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
JL, thanks for your amazing work on this walkthrough mod. Helps a lot. But there is a plot hole I found, that if I follow your choice I miss a sex scene with Alice. I'm adding the following screenshots so you can understand. In the 1st choice if we choose your suggested option, later we don't get the option to follow her in the bathroom and miss the scene. Hope you change it in the next update. SAVE_20211103_111433.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-03-10-47-49-837_da.knockout.master.jpg Screenshot_2021-11-03-11-06-07-132_da.knockout.master.jpg IMG_20211103_110836.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes