Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Rose is a love interest and has a spicy scene in 0.7.

Rose's Milf mother (Scarlett) may have some situations where she can be pursuable under certain conditions as well, but not much content of her currently exists. There are some definite plans for her in the future, but I'm not going to spoil those.

At least 1 or 2 more female love interests will be added at some point in the future as well.

No incest is in the game at the moment.
Moon and I are aware of the frequent requests for incest content.
I am not opposed to having some sort of "custom relationships" coded/patched in at some point in the future.
That being said, it's Moon's call and I will back his decision on that either way, and as of yet there is nothing close to incest in the game at this point in time.
Most of Incest base games are basilica non-serious tone and close to stupidity because making incest relation is normal( Reasonable and rational ) or should I say acceptable is almost impossible.

Further more Incest based game set the tone regarding that issue(To achieve those scene) from start so adding Incest at this point in this game will be nothing more than damaging already existing character, their relation , beauty of game and serious tone over other stupid games.

How even it's possible to justify incest in this game. I mean . . . But as you mention it's all up-to Dev so what he decides, goes. Yet as a fan of game, Incest will be damning to entire game because making reasonable and rational argument for that relation is almost impossible.

Sep 9, 2021
Rose is a love interest and has a spicy scene in 0.7.

Rose's Milf mother (Scarlett) may have some situations where she can be pursuable under certain conditions as well, but not much content of her currently exists. There are some definite plans for her in the future, but I'm not going to spoil those.

At least 1 or 2 more female love interests will be added at some point in the future as well.

No incest is in the game at the moment.
Moon and I are aware of the frequent requests for incest content.
I am not opposed to having some sort of "custom relationships" coded/patched in at some point in the future.
That being said, it's Moon's call and I will back his decision on that either way, and as of yet there is nothing close to incest in the game at this point in time.
May be i am saying to much but as a game writer you must have constant thought about how game suppose to progress.
Yet your words :::
" I am not opposed to having some sort of "custom relationships" coded/patched in at some point in the future.
That being said, it's Moon's call and I will back his decision on that either way, and as of yet there is nothing close to incest in the game at this point in time. "

That will shake entire game to core. I hope you get the point of the effect of choices and consequence regarding(Incest in KM) KM.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
May be i am saying to much but as a game writer you must have constant thought about how game suppose to progress.
Yet your words :::
" I am not opposed to having some sort of "custom relationships" coded/patched in at some point in the future.
That being said, it's Moon's call and I will back his decision on that either way, and as of yet there is nothing close to incest in the game at this point in time. "

That will shake entire game to core. I hope you get the point of the effect of choices and consequence regarding(Incest in KM) KM.
To me, such a possibility wouldn't really shake the game at its core, and would only be a minor difference in nicknames during dialogues.

For example, If Leah were given a custom relationship option, and someone wanted to change "Friend" to "Cousin" and "Fuck buddy" to "kinky cousin", and "FWB" to "Kissing Cousin" nothing would really change in the game at all other than players who wanted to set relationship status changed to this to be allowed to see this change.

A "Want to use custom nicknames instead of the default nicknames?" Yes / no menu would be the only change to many players.

Probably not implementing this anyways.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.2.2
Size: 3808M
SHA1SUM: 86261df72c9251b9f78f3a9932abeaee6e802aa2
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Knockout Master [Round 7a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 788 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 771 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Knockout Master [Round 7a] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
Knockout Master [Round 7a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 788 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 771 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank You so much. I am already repenting playing with "zoey's mod" but since I have already played it and just like any other game he/she abandoned this one too. Can you please please please continue the project. Or else I am sure many of us who had played with the mod will be disheartened. Thank you for always being the life saver. Please consider it once. I know many will be grateful.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Banner.png
Knockout Master [Round 1-9 / Round 12] Walkthrough Multi Mod
The Mod Highlights the Best Choice with Green, you can see Multiple Scenes, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 Rounds 1-9
Download: - -
by DarkAssassin

Season 2 Round 12
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
View attachment 1480289
Knockout Master [Round 7a] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choice with Green, and you can see multiple scenes.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
We appreciate you spoiling us rotten.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Does the walkthrough mod still have harem feature or was that zoey's mod?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes