BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
That part of the game was rewritten to make getting Rose's number compulsory as she is to core to the plot to be an optional girl.
Ah okay, Thanks, just thought I had made a bad choice previously.
First time I have played your game today and really enjoyed it, Great story and what a tense ending to the latest story development! Can't wait to see what happens soon in the next instalment. Thank you for sharing a great game and story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MooN <3 and yihman1

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Good update.
Violet...hmm, she is cool I guess, but if she is going to end up being a lesbian domme muscling in on our girls...hell naw.
I was hoping for some good Rose content but it was the oppisite thanks to miss "tell her the truth". Btw she looks much better with no glasses on imho. Hopefully not too many girls get added cuz you get even less quality time with them.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Good update.
Violet...hmm, she is cool I guess, but if she is going to end up being a lesbian domme muscling in on our girls...hell naw.
I was hoping for some good Rose content but it was the oppisite thanks to miss "tell her the truth". Btw she looks much better with no glasses on imho. Hopefully not too many girls get added cuz you get even less quality time with them.
She isn't going to "muscle in" on any of MC's women. Neither Moon or myself plan on adding any NTR like that.
Having a girl that likes girls in the harem sets up a lot of possibilities for group sex, and there is all sorts of fun we can have with that. Violet will definitely be able to spice things up in that regard at some point.

Violet was right in how the Rose situation should have been handled, and it will work out for the best (if you were high Rose points) or worst (if you were low Rose points) in the future.

More women will be added of course, but not significantly more. That is always a balancing act. In any work of fiction any new character always needs some development time away from existing characters. We are well aware of this, and we don't plan on adding a lot more, but still more to come.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mixdrop acting up, couldn't dl wt-mod since mixdrop just redirected page to blank page instead new window. got wt-mod via patreon link.

game play has to wait until next week.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i have other game on my plate so playing this has to wait that i finish that other and hopefully after i can replay 1 other game to fix things.

Reactions: MooN <3
Jan 7, 2019
She isn't going to "muscle in" on any of MC's women. Neither Moon or myself plan on adding any NTR like that.
Having a girl that likes girls in the harem sets up a lot of possibilities for group sex, and there is all sorts of fun we can have with that. Violet will definitely be able to spice things up in that regard at some point.
if shes a lesbian and she is not part of the harem and sleeping with the Li its ntr. why do devs need to add more chars and change the the harem balance, leave the story as it was end of subject.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
We are not stopping at one potential pregnancy. There will be more of that to come. Any sort of marriage would be way far away in an ending if we put that in.

No incest in this game.
When you say no incest in this game, does that mean we can’t have a mommy daughter 3some with Scarlet & rose?
Even if there not kissing or touching each other & moms just giving her sex lessons like how to give head or they could do the “Eiffel triangle”
& then he could give Rose the “inheritance shot”
(its when the daughters mom blows you and then you give the daughter the facial)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
is this a bug? all of the contacts from the MC's phone shows "no new messages" and the game wont go forward from this point

Reactions: Anonymux

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
if shes a lesbian and she is not part of the harem and sleeping with the Li its ntr. why do devs need to add more chars and change the the harem balance, leave the story as it was end of subject.
Violet hasn't slept with any love interests. So, it's not NTR.
Her being a lesbian is open to change in the future. She is a bit curious about MC's cock as can be seen in the shower scene, but is in denial about it. She is still a virgin when it comes to guys.

As for the addition of new characters. We add them when it is for the good of things.

Not sure what you mean by "Harem Balance".

Some games have dozens of girls, we are currently at 6 love interests. We are not adding a ton more just a little bit more. We will have a nice variety, but not too many.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no old saves worked except oldest autosave which was ~half a day older than end save.

good that at least that worked since replaying would have taken "a while".

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes