Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
Violet is pretty hot, but of course her saying shes a lesbian and being somewhat "tough" will rub some of the insecure F95zone members the wrong way at first. Reading comprehension (her thoughts) and acknowleding that shes probably not gonna be a lesbian in the future if you chose her not to be (like in basically every other game where a "lesbian" comes in) is not everyones strength either. People on this forum react extremely snappy on these things, so it will probably take some updates for them to warm up to her personality.

She spices up the fairly generic (as in overused) cast/models 100%, it was one of my biggest issues till now, none of the other girls bar Rose really stand out visually (and look kinda samy), which is probably due to the game being from 2019. A lot of great models were only really added in recent years. I think shes a nice addition.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
Violet is pretty hot, but of course her saying shes a lesbian and being somewhat "tough" will rub some of the insecure F95zone members the wrong way at first. Reading comprehension (her thoughts) and acknowleding that shes probably not gonna be a lesbian in the future if you chose her not to be (like in basically every other game where a "lesbian" comes in) is not everyones strength either. People on this forum react extremely snappy on these things, so it will probably take some updates for them to warm up to her personality.
Her being a lesbian isn't the issue its the fact her char doesn't fit the story so far you have 3 main LIs in the game and none have shown any intrest in another woman. Its like why change the story that has worked so far but of course yihman1 needs to put her char into this game from her failed game.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

She spices up the fairly generic (as in overused) cast/models 100%, it was one of my biggest issues till now, none of the other girls bar Rose really stand out visually (and look kinda samy), which is probably due to the game being from 2019. A lot of great models were only really added in recent years. I think shes a nice addition.
It's nothing to do with "insecurity". Having played more VN's on here than I can possibly count, there has been a fair few that introduced a dominant lesbian in to the mix just for the threesome scenario.
Personally I am into Maledom and not Femdom myself (the update with Leah was a nice touch btw). I am also not into lesbianism - nothing against lesbians but it does nothing for me. It's purely a preference thing. I am just not into domineering women, hence my comment.

People just assume because you don't like that type of character, you are insecure :rolleyes:

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's nothing to do with "insecurity". Having played more VN's on here than I can possibly count, there has been a fair few with that introduced a dominant lesbian in to the mix just for the threesome scenario.
Personally I am into Maledom and not Femdom myself (the update with Leah was a nice touch btw). It's purely a preference thing. I am just not into domineering women, hence my comment.

People just assume because you don't like that type of character, you are insecure :rolleyes:
Violet is not a "Domme". Just because she is tough that doesn't make her a Domme. She may appear to be that way to some people on a glance, and I understand that incorrect assumption. She is in fact a "Tsundere"... that also has "Yandere" tendencies.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Violet is not a "Domme". Just because she is tough that doesn't make her a Domme. She may appear to be that way to some people on a glance, and I understand that incorrect assumption. She is in fact a "Tsundere"... that also has "Yandere" tendencies.
Yeah the initial impression of how she is introduced came across a bit "She is going to have MC under the thumb", which kind of felt against the grain of how he has been up to now. It's all good though. Thanks for updating about it.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah that puts her straight out. I fucking HATE tsundere's. I don't care how cute/hot they are. I just want to destroy them.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
That's okay, different people like different things.
I understand completely and agree. I know people like that kind of personality, just like people like different body types and hair colors. I also won't judge peoples preferences. I'm mean, I am a pretty biug deviant myself. lol What right do I have to judge others. Although, unfortunately, I'll probably never find a game that ticks all my boxes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah the initial impression of how she is introduced came across a bit "She is going to have MC under the thumb", which kind of felt against the grain of how he has been up to now. It's all good though. Thanks for updating about it.
Is there a way to win that fight or do we lose again for the plot?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
i finished the update but wanted to know is there any new content with scarlett and do you have to stay single for rose to have it? she broke up with the mc due to multiple women so i wonder if that ruins anything with scarlett as well. if so ill create a game with just rose and her mom.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes