JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This with the new girl Violet was just stupid, MC is tall, strong and in heavy weight class, beating champs, but the moment some "Strong Waman" comes, she succedes to beat him with only one hit and he can't get up, and after he takes a nap, she says:"I didn't want to hurt you, you ok" :ROFLMAO:, that was the stupidest plot I've seen, but nothing surprises me anymore...And please don't start with he didn't give his all, she knocked him down with one hit, also no self respecting man will let her win in a fight, he may go easy on her, but not let her beat him... Good day.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
This with the new girl Violet was just stupid, MC is tall, strong and in heavy weight class, beating champs, but the moment some "Strong Waman" comes, she succedes to beat him with only one hit and he can't get up, and after he takes a nap, she says:"I didn't want to hurt you, you ok" :ROFLMAO:, that was the stupidest plot I've seen, but nothing surprises me anymore...And please don't start with he didn't give his all, she knocked him down with one hit, also no self respecting man will let her win in a fight, he may go easy on her, but not let her beat him... Good day.
That's the problem when you bring someone (writer of a female MC game to be more specific) that can't let go of past projects.

I replayed the first chapters to see what was new and it looks like the game is pushing you into harem route no matter what, pretty lazy "rewrite", a good example is when you have sex with Leah at your home and Leah asks if you are interested in Alice, before if you said yes she acted sad/hurt, now there isn't a choice anymore, both lead to the same outcome, which is Leah pushing you to fuck Alice and saying she's ok with it, rework a scene to basically remove choices that gave a character personality is pretty dumb.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A shows that the average male is 4,000 percent less effective in a fight than they imagine.

For one it was not technically a "Fight". For something to be a fight both parties would need to be able to attack. Since he was not allowed to throw punches then it wasn't a fight. It was a bet.

For two, he didn't "Let her win". She won the bet fairly. He blocked about 80 or 90% of her punches rather effectively, and then a caught him off guard. He was not aware she was capable of throwing that kind of punch, and it's brute force slipped through his guard effectively. Such a punch would knock anyone down who did not see it coming.

You act like a tough guy, but I don't think you would last 3 minutes in a ring with Ronda Rousey.

I understand that strong women intimidate you, but some men like them. She is not for you.

That's the problem when you bring someone (writer of a female MC game to be more specific) that can't let go of past projects.

I replayed the first chapters to see what was new and it looks like the game is pushing you into harem route no matter what, pretty lazy "rewrite", a good example is when you have sex with Leah at your home and Leah asks if you are interested in Alice, before if you said yes she acted sad/hurt, now there isn't a choice anymore, both lead to the same outcome, which is Leah pushing you to fuck Alice and saying she's ok with it, rework a scene to basically remove choices that gave a character personality is pretty dumb.
Just because you don't understand the writing doesn't mean it is bad writing. So, I'll try to explain it to you. Not that I have to justify anything to anyone.

I chose to change the choices in that scene for good reason. He was "Cheating for no reason". What's the point in lying to her? Having Leah be fine with him sleeping with another woman takes the guilt away. In the previous version Leah was jealous that he like Alice now she is not. Having her "Not be jealous about that" makes a TON of sense in a rewrite because SEVERAL rounds pass... and she shows no signs of jealousy about Alice after that. Her being jealous and possessive is not her personality as has been seen in the several rounds since then.

Had we kept it the way it was we would have to go back and insert several scenes of Leah being jealous of Alice, and complaining about it and some arguments about it and make it into cheating and all that shit, and maybe Leah early on pressuring MC for commitment...

That's a lot more work for Moon and myself, and a lot less fun.

So, what makes the most sense is she is FWB and is okay if you got other women in your life.

That may change at some point in the future of course. Things may get more or less commited with any of the women MC is fooling around with.

We are DONE going back and fixing old stuff. DONE!

Want to know how many writers this project had before I stepped up to the plate? FOUR

1...2...3...4 THAT IS A LOT OF WRITERS! It was a big mess...

Four different writers with four different styles. It was all over the place and inconsistent and crazy, and I have spent the past several months restoring order to the chaos. Order is finally restored and we are moving forward.

Frankly I don't give a damn if you like it or don't like it. You can love it or hate it. That's your business not mine. Moon, and I enjoy working on this project together, and we are making something we both love, and we care about. A lot of our fans love it too. We understand that it's not for everyone and that is okay with us.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Going forward we are going to have many endings, but those are still a long ways off. We are not close to the end of the game yet.

There will be individual relationships, with and without cheating. Dominant / submissive endings, and harem of course... There will be all sorts of endings for sorts of tastes.

Reactions: punisher2099
Jan 7, 2019
Which means we will be forced to put Violet into the harem because Yihman1 will force her on to us because screw choices in a vn.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Which means we will be forced to put Violet into the harem because Yihman1 will force her on to us because screw choices in a vn.
Are you serious? Violet is a lesbian virgin that is just a little curious about penis that looks at you like a brother... It is going to take a significant effort to chip away at that in terms of player choices. She won't be as easy to fuck as Leah or Alice. Also not forcing anyone into a harem or to any route.

Jan 7, 2019
Are you serious? Violet is a lesbian virgin that is just a little curious about penis that looks at you like a brother... It is going to take a significant effort to chip away at that in terms of player choices. She won't be as easy to fuck as Leah or Alice. Also not forcing anyone into a harem or to any route.
I was playing this game and supporting it because it had 0 fucking lesbians in it then you come along and add your char from your other game into this one that fits 0 in the story then you go back and change the story to add this new char. will not be supporting anything from you or this dev.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Hi, love your work, but link to an Android is still for Round8A version, any news on update android version to Round9? Thank you:)
Android port updated :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: nenebebe

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This rework is fundamentally awful.

The phone needs to respect peoples speed settings and needs to be used far less frequently. It's so dumb to have it pull you of of the story for no gain. Literally everything that happens with the phone now happened automatically before and we were better off for it. Now we have to go click the phone, click the message, watch paint dry, puppies grow then wither into dust and finally move on with the plot. It's not immersive, it's not fun it's the dumbest addition to bring to a game for the sake of breaking saves under the guise of rewrite.

Then we get to the characters who are now basically the same with different hairstyles and colors.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Android port updated :D
I am getting this error whenever I am loading the old save. Thanks for your work but any solutions to this?? Fyi, I did not get error when I played without the mod.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I am getting this error whenever I am loading the old save. Thanks for your work but any solutions to this?? Fyi, I did not get error when I played without the mod.
I have no problems with old saves with the mod or without the mod.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
A shows that the average male is 4,000 percent less effective in a fight than they imagine.

For one it was not technically a "Fight". For something to be a fight both parties would need to be able to attack. Since he was not allowed to throw punches then it wasn't a fight. It was a bet.

For two, he didn't "Let her win". She won the bet fairly. He blocked about 80 or 90% of her punches rather effectively, and then a caught him off guard. He was not aware she was capable of throwing that kind of punch, and it's brute force slipped through his guard effectively. Such a punch would knock anyone down who did not see it coming.

You act like a tough guy, but I don't think you would last 3 minutes in a ring with Ronda Rousey.

I understand that strong women intimidate you, but some men like them. She is not for you.

Just because you don't understand the writing doesn't mean it is bad writing. So, I'll try to explain it to you. Not that I have to justify anything to anyone.

I chose to change the choices in that scene for good reason. He was "Cheating for no reason". What's the point in lying to her? Having Leah be fine with him sleeping with another woman takes the guilt away. In the previous version Leah was jealous that he like Alice now she is not. Having her "Not be jealous about that" makes a TON of sense in a rewrite because SEVERAL rounds pass... and she shows no signs of jealousy about Alice after that. Her being jealous and possessive is not her personality as has been seen in the several rounds since then.

Had we kept it the way it was we would have to go back and insert several scenes of Leah being jealous of Alice, and complaining about it and some arguments about it and make it into cheating and all that shit, and maybe Leah early on pressuring MC for commitment...

That's a lot more work for Moon and myself, and a lot less fun.

So, what makes the most sense is she is FWB and is okay if you got other women in your life.

That may change at some point in the future of course. Things may get more or less commited with any of the women MC is fooling around with.

We are DONE going back and fixing old stuff. DONE!

Want to know how many writers this project had before I stepped up to the plate? FOUR

1...2...3...4 THAT IS A LOT OF WRITERS! It was a big mess...

Four different writers with four different styles. It was all over the place and inconsistent and crazy, and I have spent the past several months restoring order to the chaos. Order is finally restored and we are moving forward.

Frankly I don't give a damn if you like it or don't like it. You can love it or hate it. That's your business not mine. Moon, and I enjoy working on this project together, and we are making something we both love, and we care about. A lot of our fans love it too. We understand that it's not for everyone and that is okay with us.
Let start with the dk why you bring average men in your argument, is a tall, strong and a champion normal to you??
Then let's continue to not been a fight, if someone is trying to hit you with punches it's a fight, especially if they tray to beat you, doesn't matter, if it's a sparing or not, only a weak man will not react...
Let's continue, you clearly don't know anything about a size or weight difference in taking a hit and landing a punch, even the strongest of women are not even close to mans strength or will.
And to the next stupid argument, you dk anything about me yet you assume things... You are from the people who are fed up with propaganda that women are equal to men, also dk how me fighting this woman is relevant to what I wrote, but let's indulge your stupidity... Yes I probably can. You didn't see any strong man against this woman, and also which is clearly on steroids judging by her appearance alone, she was taking some and wasn't loking like that before 100%, and if you want equal comparisons of course, compare her to someone like her on the opposite gender not by men, who don't even go to gym, are smaller or never seen a fight in their lives and you'll see how weak she actually is...To the joke about me been intimidated by "Strong Wamen" by your judgment, just to clear the air about it, because you clearly don't get it, it's not about me been intimidated by this kind of women, but me not been attracted to masculinity in women, but a femininity, I like "Women" not "Men" with dresses, only a sissy boy mentality will teach you this, or men who became or are "bi", but they don't even know it, some of the men who support this may, even be muscular, but they are definitely not masculine...And yes your story was pretty dumb, I can see you're biased opinion judging alone by your avatar, you like strong women more than strong men and your story with few words was about a tall, strong boxer man, who beats champs, and you made him be beaten by the first strong woman, who was against him and not just a win, but with a knock out...Just educate yourself about what chances have a strong woman against a strong man in a fight, enough said, let the cry begin...

Last edited:

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I used to like this game at the beginning, it was pretty "simple" but that's not necessarily a bad thing. But now, the plot is just getting dumber and dumber "Heavyweight boxer is getting knocked out by a girl? Yeah... Makes a whole lot of sense" and like someone said before, the rewrite just made these characters really generic, they felt more unique before.

Also, (re)introducing character from a previous game seems like a really weird idea on its own, but on top of that, she doesn't fit into this game at all imo. I get that the writer likes her but just bruteforcing a character into the story that straight up doesn't fit into it just because you like that character is just stupid.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes