iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
I used to like this game at the beginning, it was pretty "simple" but that's not necessarily a bad thing. But now, the plot is just getting dumber and dumber "Heavyweight boxer is getting knocked out by a girl? Yeah... Makes a whole lot of sense" and like someone said before, the rewrite just made these characters really generic, they felt more unique before.

Also, (re)introducing character from a previous game seems like a really weird idea on its own, but on top of that, she doesn't fit into this game at all imo. I get that the writer likes her but just bruteforcing a character into the story that straight up doesn't fit into it just because you like that character is just stupid.
giphy.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I haven't played this VN since 0.1 back when it first came out and boy o boy wtf has happened here.

The MC is alright I mean it's just some dude who comes from old money so he can spend all of his time training so of course he's gonna be a good boxer. The thing is, you could replace this dude with literally anyone else and I wouldn't notice nor care.

LI's are cool. The girl knocking us out though was just so illogical like I don't even need to get into it because most people here have already ripped the devs a new one over it, rightfully so. Too bad she's gonna play a major role when it seems like no one wants her too. Oh well

The phone is really unnecessary. Why bother taking the player out of the immersion of the game? It ruins it.

1653834601806.png
Also wtf was this scene? Like this scene has got to be one of the most pointless scenes ever. I get it, the dev can put whatever they want in their game, but spare me because this was just whack. If you're going to do a rich vs poor storyline where the rich educate the poor because the poor are blinded, my brother in christ just stop. Most of us plebs simply don't care nor like this concept and find it to be a very big weakpoint in this weird plotline.

Case in point, this game is weird.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Let start with the dk why you bring average men in your argument, is a tall, strong and a champion normal to you??
Then let's continue to not been a fight, if someone is trying to hit you with punches it's a fight, especially if they tray to beat you, doesn't matter, if it's a sparing or not, only a weak man will not react...
Let's continue, you clearly don't know anything about a size or weight difference in taking a hit and landing a punch, even the strongest of women are not even close to mans strength or will.
And to the next stupid argument, you dk anything about me yet you assume things... You are from the people who are fed up with propaganda that women are equal to men, also dk how me fighting this woman is relevant to what I wrote, but let's indulge your stupidity.. You didn't see any strong man against this woman, and also which is clearly on steroids judging by her appearance alone, she was taking some and wasn't loking like that before 100%, and if you want equal comparisons of course, compare her to someone like her on the opposite gender not by men, who don't even go to gym, are smaller or never seen a fight in their lives.To the joke about me been intimidated by "Strong Wamen" by your judgment, just to clear the air about it, because you clearly don't get it, it's not about me been intimidated by this kind of women, but me not been attracted to masculinity in women, but a femininity, I like "Women" not "Men" with dresses, only a sissy boy mentality will teach you this, or men who became or are "bi", but they don't even know it, some of the men who support this may, even be muscular, but they are definitely not masculine...And yes your story was pretty dumb, I can see you're biased opinion judging alone by your avatar, you like strong women more than strong men and your story with few words was about a tall, strong boxer man, who beats champs, and you made him be beaten by the first strong woman, who was against him and not just a win, but with a knock out...Just educate yourself about what chances have a strong woman against a strong man in a fight, enough said, let the cry begin...
Of course MC is much more physically able than an average man.

Also, it was definitely not a fight the same way it was not a fight when he was hit in the back of the head with a rock. Fights go both ways.

Women are not equal to men in athletics. We as a society widely recognize this, and that is why we segregate women sports from men sports. That's also why transgender athletes tend to dominate female sports when they are allowed in female sports. Women can be equal to men in a lot of things, but athletics is not one of them. If MC got in an actual fist fight with Violet... You know where he is allowed to throw punches thus making it an actual fight... One where he did not 'Go easy on her" at all... Smart money says she would lose, and lose pretty fast. MC would be something like 100 to 1 or even a 1,000 to 1 favorite in a fight vs Violet... Somewhere in that range and that is being generous.

A big part of why it would be an easy win for him is because relatively speaking she is what is known as a "Glass Cannon". She has the ability to deal meaningful damage when not guarded, but a very lmited ability to absorb nearly as much damage. Sure she may block or guard some hits, but nobody can block everything. Not even men. If anything at all slipped through which it inevitably would as MC is a very skilled boxer that knows how to throw punches (Unlike a random idiot on a train) it would do very high damage. If it was an actual fight where MC is allowed to throw punches holding nothing back then Violet would almost surely not survive it long enough to last to round 2.

Also, a "tomboy" is not a "sissy", and are very different things actually kinda opposites.

If we did that "Fight" as an actual fight... A fair fight where both parties can throw punches... Some very angry "Violence Against Women" folks would be in here. Nobody wanted to see that... However, for shits and giggles here is how that would have gone:

MC comes out, and is a gentleman allowing her to throw the first punch. She throws a few, and he blocks them all. He punches her back once and connects with a shot to the gut instantly the wind gets knocked out of her. She says "Time out" goes over to the corner to regain her breath. MC feels a little bad, but lets her catch her breath. He is not going to be a dick, and go punch her in the back when she is catching her breath... He is not a poor sport afterall. She catches her breath, and she is mad now she comes back with a flurry of punches. Only one of six connects, and it does not do significant damage, but then MC counters her next punch and connects with a devastating shot of his own to her head immediately giving her a swollen shut black eye and knocking her to the mat. She is determined and gets up on a 9 count on wobbly legs. She got a lot of heart... Gotta admire that... He says "The fight is over"... She is not having that... With her eye swollen shut she is pissed off, and throwing many punches and missing almost all of them because of reduced depth perception due to her swollen shut eye. Another shot hits MC... and he has had enough of that... She asked for it... MC connects with a very powerful punch to her jaw that sends one of her teeth flying out of the ring. That was a knockout punch, and the fight is over... She isn't looking so good anymore, and can't get up... Why won't she wake up!? MC calls an ambulance. The Paramedic looks just like Ivan Drako then says "If she dies, she dies"... Cut to funeral scene... Rob brings a gun and shoots MC then himself in a murder suicide... MC is not bullet proof and he dies... Roll credits... That's all folks!

Nobody wanted to see that.

What did we get instead?

Violet appears very strong at the start, then even on the train. Then we get to the bar, and a chink is noticed in her armor... It is found out she attempted suicide before, and has a lot of mental health problems and severe depression. Yet, she is happy for the first time in a long time thanks in large part to MC being such a great guy. So it wasn't a full on "Strong Woman" thing like some folks claim. She actually has great weaknesses and vulnerabilities. That goes right over some folks head because of her one inch punch.

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I haven't played this VN since 0.1 back when it first came out and boy o boy wtf has happened here.

The MC is alright I mean it's just some dude who comes from old money so he can spend all of his time training so of course he's gonna be a good boxer. The thing is, you could replace this dude with literally anyone else and I wouldn't notice nor care.

LI's are cool. The girl knocking us out though was just so illogical like I don't even need to get into it because most people here have already ripped the devs a new one over it, rightfully so. Too bad she's gonna play a major role when it seems like no one wants her too. Oh well

The phone is really unnecessary. Why bother taking the player out of the immersion of the game? It ruins it.

View attachment 1838130
Also wtf was this scene? Like this scene has got to be one of the most pointless scenes ever. I get it, the dev can put whatever they want in their game, but spare me because this was just whack. If you're going to do a rich vs poor storyline where the rich educate the poor because the poor are blinded, my brother in christ just stop. Most of us plebs simply don't care nor like this concept and find it to be a very big weakpoint in this weird plotline.

Case in point, this game is weird.
There are good wealthy people, and evil wealthy people. Just like how there are good poor people and evil poor people. The world shouldn't be a "Rich vs Poor" battle, rather a "Good vs Evil" battle. This is highly plot relevant as Liam is one of the people of the belief that all wealthy people are pure evil and his deep seeded envy is one of his motives for his hatred of MC.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
There are good wealthy people, and evil wealthy people. Just like how there are good poor people and evil poor people. The world shouldn't be a "Rich vs Poor" battle, rather a "Good vs Evil" battle. This is highly plot relevant as Liam is one of the people of the belief that all wealthy people are pure evil and his deep seeded envy is one of his motives for his hatred of MC.
Even with this explanation, why write it that way? Why write MC that way? This game fails to have us (the player) connect with the MC. How are most of us gonna relate to a super wealthy dude who has had virtually no struggle that we can relate to.

I get the idea that's trying to come across, but it fails horrendously.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Of course MC is much more physically able than an average man.

Also, it was definitely not a fight the same way it was not a fight when he was hit in the back of the head with a rock. Fights go both ways.

Women are not equal to men in athletics. We as a society widely recognize this, and that is why we segregate women sports from men sports. That's also why transgender athletes tend to dominate female sports when they are allowed in female sports. Women can be equal to men in a lot of things, but athletics is not one of them. If MC got in an actual fist fight with Violet... You know where he is allowed to throw punches thus making it an actual fight... One where he did not 'Go easy on her" at all... Smart money says she would lose, and lose pretty fast. MC would be something like 100 to 1 or even a 1,000 to 1 favorite in a fight vs Violet... Somewhere in that range and that is being generous.

A big part of why it would be an easy win for him is because relatively speaking she is what is known as a "Glass Cannon". She has the ability to deal meaningful damage when not guarded, but a very lmited ability to absorb nearly as much damage. Sure she may block or guard some hits, but nobody can block everything. Not even men. If anything at all slipped through which it inevitably would as MC is a very skilled boxer that knows how to throw punches (Unlike a random idiot on a train) it would do very high damage. If it was an actual fight where MC is allowed to throw punches holding nothing back then Violet would almost surely not survive it long enough to last to round 2.

Also, a "tomboy" is not a "sissy", and are very different things actually kinda opposites.

If we did that "Fight" as an actual fight... A fair fight where both parties can throw punches... Some very angry "Violence Against Women" folks would be in here. Nobody wanted to see that... However, for shits and giggles here is how that would have gone:

MC comes out, and is a gentleman allowing her to throw the first punch. She throws a few, and he blocks them all. He punches her back once and connects with a shot to the gut instantly the wind gets knocked out of her. She says "Time out" goes over to the corner to regain her breath. MC feels a little bad, but lets her catch her breath. He is not going to be a dick, and go punch her in the back when she is catching her breath... He is not a poor sport afterall. She catches her breath, and she is mad now she comes back with a flurry of punches. Only one of six connects, and it does not do significant damage, but then MC counters her next punch and connects with a devastating shot of his own to her head immediately giving her a swollen shut black eye and knocking her to the mat. She is determined and gets up on a 9 count on wobbly legs. She got a lot of heart... Gotta admire that... He says "The fight is over"... She is not having that... With her eye swollen shut she is pissed off, and throwing many punches and missing almost all of them because of reduced depth perception due to her swollen shut eye. Another shot hits MC... and he has had enough of that... She asked for it... MC connects with a very powerful punch to her jaw that sends one of her teeth flying out of the ring. That was a knockout punch, and the fight is over... She isn't looking so good anymore, and can't get up... Why won't she wake up!? MC calls an ambulance. The Paramedic looks just like Ivan Drako then says "If she dies, she dies"... Cut to funeral scene... Rob brings a gun and shoots MC then himself in a murder suicide... MC is not bullet proof and he dies... Roll credits... That's all folks!

Nobody wanted to see that.

What did we get instead?

Violet appears very strong at the start, then even on the train. Then we get to the bar, and a chink is noticed in her armor... It is found out she attempted suicide before, and has a lot of mental health problems and severe depression. Yet, she is happy for the first time in a long time thanks in large part to MC being such a great guy. So it wasn't a full on "Strong Woman" thing like some folks claim. She actually has great weaknesses and vulnerabilities. That goes right over some folks head because of her one inch punch.
You still don't get it sadly, firstly men like the MC who are in sports not only can throw much stronger punches and be faster, but also can survive a lot more of damage, especially against any woman and she beaten him with one lucky hit doesn't cut it. There's no heart when your opponent can destroy you in seconds, and only arrogant fools in this case an arrogant woman, who never been teached a lesson, will be arrogant to think that can take upon big, strong man, who is a champ in boxing and be the winner in this. There's no gentlemen's in a fight, he may hold back, if it's a playful thing, or light sparing, but not if she really wants to beat him, also a fighter is always prepared to be hit, and if she can actually land dangerous attacks, only a weak man will let her beat him, a fight is not a game, it's one of the direct ways to show dominance, and you as the champ being beaten by some woman, who thinks that can box, it's just ridiculous, the sparing could have ended, because she just got tired and cannot beat him, and that he will make it up to her in some other way, they could have been playful and flirty during this, at best she could have hit him once or twice, and he to congratulate her, but you wanted to emasculate him, because a woman can beat a man, the mentality like yours is well known to me, there's many brainwashed "Womanists (Feminists)" nowadays sadly. A champ been knocked out by a woman who is weaker, smaller, slower and nowhere near his level, also he's wearing big gloves, which only adds to his defense, she's been frustrated that can't even hit him which also makes her even more predictable, suddenly been able to hit so hard and true out his defense, that the power of this punch knocking him out cold, it's just absurd.And don't make me laugh with this she's a such a good soul underneath, moody bitches with attitude and masculine energy get the "Bye Sign", until they learn to respect others. Also this new "Woke" character doesn't need to be in this story at all, it's obviously so forced to be included, that even a blind man can see it...

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
More Leah is noice for me and so at least that was here and in focus.

LOL I knew as soon as I played this update people were gonna throw a fit about Violet and I had my popcorn ready. :LOL:
In the end as long my mc puts a baby in her I don't care.
Heh yup pretty much my thoughts on this case though I gotta agree with the one guy above with the poor and rich conversation, that was some... Strange thing.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Even with this explanation, why write it that way? Why write MC that way? This game fails to have us (the player) connect with the MC. How are most of us gonna relate to a super wealthy dude who has had virtually no struggle that we can relate to.

I get the idea that's trying to come across, but it fails horrendously.
He was wealthy way before I entered the scene as a writer. That's not even something that could be rewritten so easily without a major overhaul. I once floated an idea at moon for a plot point once that went something like, "How about we make him lose his fortune some how, then he gotta earn it all back with some prize fights?" Then we talked about it, and we both thought it over a bit and decided that's not a very good idea.

I suppose all the guys on here can relate deeply to his foot long cock that can literally ejeculate a gallon of jizz? Same with the rippling muscles of his 6'6'' body?

They can't!?

He is made that way for a reason...

If we made the guy a part time bartender / boxer, with an average sized dong that shoots a normal amount of cum, and beer belly that is average height... He would surely be much more "Relatable" to a lot of the players myself included. The problem with that is he would be a lot less fun to play as, and he would have entirely different sets of problems.

So, we had to sacrifice his gritty realism on some level in order to make him more "Alpha" / "Giga Chad".

He is fun to play as for the same reason it is fun play a game where you are a super hero with super powers. Even though the players don't have the same powers.

MC does have other struggles he dealing with besides money that people can relate to. I'll give some examples:

-The loss of his parents
-Estranged Sister
-Viciously attacked by a criminal
-Recovery from the attack
-Relationship problems such as being dumped by Rose

So, as we take away from him worrying paying the bills on time, or perhaps repaying medical or student loan debts we add other problems people can relate to. However, that doesn't mean that other people in his life do not or will not suffer from money problems. Which being a billionaire offers him an easy "Money Solution".

I'll give 3 examples of how his wealth has helped him help love interests in the game so far.

1) Alice... How about I buy you all these nice dresses, put a roof over your head, and hire you as a secretary. If not for MC having deep pockets she may very well have become a homeless hooker or even gone back to her abusive ex Liam.

2) Leah... Giving her a big tip when out to eat at her new restaurant then later on when she is getting evicted offering her her own place or to stay at his place.

3) Violet... She doesn't live with her parents again... Offers her a job similar to how Alice was offered a job, this time as personal security and well paid along with getting her a car... and Alice a car.

All these girls get more independence and freedom thanks to MC having money.

Coming up at the strip club... Who would be more fun to play as? Average Joe or Money Bags?

LOL I knew as soon as I played this update people were gonna throw a fit about Violet and I had my popcorn ready. :LOL:
In the end as long my mc puts a baby in her I don't care.
That's one possible eventual outcome. Big round belly! For her that's even more complicated as she is a fighter and will need to give that up while pregnant.

You still don't get it sadly, firstly men like the MC who are in sports not only can throw much stronger punches and be faster, but also can survive a lot more of damage, especially against any woman and she beaten him with one lucky hit doesn't cut it. There's no heart when your opponent can destroy you in seconds, and only arrogant fools in this case an arrogant woman, who never been teached a lesson, will be arrogant to think that can take upon big, strong man, who is a champ in boxing and be the winner in this. There's no gentlemen's in a fight, he may hold back, if it's a playful thing, or light sparing, but not if she really wants to beat him, also a fighter is always prepared to be hit, and if she can actually land dangerous attacks, only a weak man will let her beat him, a fight is not a game, it's a direct show of dominance, and you the champ being beaten by some woman, who boxes, it's just ridiculous, the sparing could have ended, just because she is tired of not been able to beat him, and he will make it up to her in some other way, they could have been playful and flirty during this, at best she could have hit him once or twice, because he's not allowed to attack, but you wanted to emasculate him, because a woman can beat a man, the mentality like yours is well known to me, there's many brainwashed "Womanists" nowadays sadly. A champ been knocked out by a woman who is weaker, smaller, slower and nowhere near his level, also he's wearing big gloves, which only adds to his defense, she's been frustrated that can't even hit him which also makes her even more predictable, suddenly been able to hit so hard and true out his defense, that the power of this punch knocking him out cold, it's just absurd.And don't make me laugh with this she's a such a good soul underneath, moody bitches with attitude and masculine energy get the "Bye Sign", until they learn to respect others.
Not only are they different genders MC is also in a much higher weight class than she is currently which makes things even less fair and way more in his favor... Like I said before... If they actually had a real fight it would be a one way squash match where she gets really hurt possibly even dies... However MC was not throwing any punches and was not expecting a one inch punch to be thrown, then it connects... It did the trick. If you look at the entire engagement prior to that he has everything in control, she is not throwing anything nearly that powerful, and there were only a few seconds left and he was about to win.

That being said MC has learned a new punch thanks to Violet which will eventually be an extremely powerful tool in his hands that will lead him to more victories.

Jan 7, 2019
He was wealthy way before I entered the scene as a writer. That's not even something that could be rewritten so easily without a major overhaul. I once floated an idea at moon for a plot point once that went something like, "How about we make him lose his fortune some how, then he gotta earn it all back with some prize fights?" Then we talked about it, and we both thought it over a bit and decided that's not a very good idea.

I suppose all the guys on here can relate deeply to his foot long cock that can literally ejeculate a gallon of jizz? Same with the rippling muscles of his 6'6'' body?

They can't!?

He is made that way for a reason...

If we made the guy a part time bartender / boxer, with an average sized dong that shoots a normal amount of cum, and beer belly that is average height... He would surely be much more "Relatable" to a lot of the players myself included. The problem with that is he would be a lot less fun to play as, and he would have entirely different sets of problems.

So, we had to sacrifice his gritty realism on some level in order to make him more "Alpha" / "Giga Chad".

He is fun to play as for the same reason it is fun play a game where you are a super hero with super powers. Even though the players don't have the same powers.

MC does have other struggles he dealing with besides money that people can relate to. I'll give some examples:

-The loss of his parents
-Estranged Sister
-Viciously attacked by a criminal
-Recovery from the attack
-Relationship problems such as being dumped by Rose

So, as we take away from him worrying paying the bills on time, or perhaps repaying medical or student loan debts we add other problems people can relate to. However, that doesn't mean that other people in his life do not or will not suffer from money problems. Which being a billionaire offers him an easy "Money Solution".

I'll give 3 examples of how his wealth has helped him help love interests in the game so far.

1) Alice... How about I buy you all these nice dresses, put a roof over your head, and hire you as a secretary. If not for MC having deep pockets she may very well have become a homeless hooker or even gone back to her abusive ex Liam.

2) Leah... Giving her a big tip when out to eat at her new restaurant then later on when she is getting evicted offering her her own place or to stay at his place.

3) Violet... She doesn't live with her parents again... Offers her a job similar to how Alice was offered a job, this time as personal security and well paid along with getting her a car... and Alice a car.

All these girls get more independence and freedom thanks to MC having money.

Coming up at the strip club... Who would be more fun to play as? Average Joe or Money Bags?
Lol too funny up till you were added as the writer he had no estranged sister it was your plot point that you needed to add Violet as i posted yesterday was you went back and rewrote the story to add your shitty char from damaged goods game. if i want to see lesbian porn i would play a lesbian game or pornhub. you made the story more shittty plot points everywhere now players have to deal with a lesbian char in the game that could be trying to sleep with Lis that no one asked for.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
To further clarify the Lesbian sex situation here is what is going to exist in the future.

There WILL be threesomes which are NEVER going to be MMF or the "Devils Threesome" as it is known. Don't expect us to be spit-roasting some stripper with Mike at the strip club. We are not doing that sort of threesome.

Additionally there will be no transgender characters anywhere near a sex scene.

The only sort of threesomes we will include will be MFF.

At some point in the future during MFF threesomes if we want some girl on girl action it will be completely optional, avoidable and a very clear and concise menu option for the player to choose to see that or not see that will appear.

So the player will have the ability during threesome sex scenes to order a lesbian action between the girls if they choose to do so or can completely opt out of that if that is what they want.

So, for example during a threesome sex scene you may get a choice that goes something like:

"Girl 1 eat girl 2's butthole" or "I'll eat girl 2's butthole myself"

So you can slip your tongue up her butthole yourself or get a girl to do that for you if that is what you prefer in that situation.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Lol too funny up till you were added as the writer he had no estranged sister it was your plot point that you needed to add Violet as i posted yesterday was you went back and rewrote the story to add your shitty char from damaged goods game. if i want to see lesbian porn i would play a lesbian game or pornhub. you made the story more shittty plot points everywhere now players have to deal with a lesbian char in the game that could be trying to sleep with Lis that no one asked for.
Okay, I never played this game and probably never will since it doesn't have incest, but how is it a bad thing that the game has lesbian, even if they sleep with a LI? That would be so fucking hot if you could spy on them. If it was another guy I could totally understand, but lesbian scenes are hot.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
"Girl 1 eat girl 2's butthole" or "I'll eat girl 2's butthole myself"

So you can slip your tongue up her butthole yourself or get a girl to do that for you if that is what you prefer in that situation.
Both. I pick both.

Is the rewriting of the rewrite completed or is there more to go?

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Both. I pick both.

Is the rewriting of the rewrite completed or is there more to go?
There is no further rewriting of round 1-9 to come. That ship has already sailed. That is written in concrete now. I hope that no rewrites are needed in the future, and that is something I'll try to avoid.

Reactions: gojira667
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes