Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
yea there are many whose loss record shows 2 digits numbers and win record shows 0.
Yeah, they are called journeymen boxers. Their main purpose is to pad the records of future boxing prospects. Mike Tyson and many others usually beat them easily to gain more experience, build "impressive" records, and highlight reels.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
To further clarify the Lesbian sex situation here is what is going to exist in the future.

There WILL be threesomes which are NEVER going to be MMF or the "Devils Threesome" as it is known. Don't expect us to be spit-roasting some stripper with Mike at the strip club. We are not doing that sort of threesome.

Additionally there will be no transgender characters anywhere near a sex scene.

The only sort of threesomes we will include will be MFF.

At some point in the future during MFF threesomes if we want some girl on girl action it will be completely optional, avoidable and a very clear and concise menu option for the player to choose to see that or not see that will appear.

So the player will have the ability during threesome sex scenes to order a lesbian action between the girls if they choose to do so or can completely opt out of that if that is what they want.

So, for example during a threesome sex scene you may get a choice that goes something like:

"Girl 1 eat girl 2's butthole" or "I'll eat girl 2's butthole myself"

So you can slip your tongue up her butthole yourself or get a girl to do that for you if that is what you prefer in that situation.
Your explanation only covers actual threesome and not if the "lesbian" character will be pursuing my Li's. If the lesbian is flirting with or hitting on my Li's it is as bad as if it was a male doing the same. Just because they do not have a cock doesn't change anything for a me.

I do not play any harem games if there are bi-sexual Li's in it unless all lesbian content is optional. I am writing this because there is no lesbian tag but in the forums I found out there is lesbian content in the game. I know that some people have a lesbian fetish and and I don't, however I am fine with any fetish in a game as long as it is optional.

I sub to many creators who get that the Lesbian fetish is only wanted by some people. They make it optional for those that do not want it but available for those that do. I am always looking for more that do the same. What you wrote here sounds promising and I just wanted to ask before I get invested in the story and characters.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
To further clarify the Lesbian sex situation here is what is going to exist in the future.

There WILL be threesomes which are NEVER going to be MMF or the "Devils Threesome" as it is known. Don't expect us to be spit-roasting some stripper with Mike at the strip club. We are not doing that sort of threesome.

Additionally there will be no transgender characters anywhere near a sex scene.

The only sort of threesomes we will include will be MFF.

At some point in the future during MFF threesomes if we want some girl on girl action it will be completely optional, avoidable and a very clear and concise menu option for the player to choose to see that or not see that will appear.

So the player will have the ability during threesome sex scenes to order a lesbian action between the girls if they choose to do so or can completely opt out of that if that is what they want.

So, for example during a threesome sex scene you may get a choice that goes something like:

"Girl 1 eat girl 2's butthole" or "I'll eat girl 2's butthole myself"

So you can slip your tongue up her butthole yourself or get a girl to do that for you if that is what you prefer in that situation.
After re-reading the forums I have decided that since I find bi-sexual Li's to be a turn-off the best thing might be to eliminate Violet as a love interest completely. If I can keep her from showing any interest in my existing Li's and I can sideline her to avoid any sexual content I would be interested in trying this out. Can anyone tell me if that is possible? Would her content be optional?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes