xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I had to restart this from season 1, my issue is now I have just told Rose everything and I am getting messages but I went through them and I can't progress since it still says I have to check my messages. How do I fix this? When checking the messages the only ones I have are from Mike and Leah, but it says I have three and nothing else is showing up

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 1480289
Knockout Master [Round 1-9 / Round 11] Walkthrough Multi Mod
The Mod Highlights the Best Choice with Green, you can see Multiple Scenes, Gallery Unlocked.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 Rounds 1-9
Download: - -
by DarkAssassin

Season 2 Round 11
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop links give me virus warnings everytime. Other links would be nice.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nope, save from seson 2 (round 10). And sorry, I should have but it slipped my mind. Went back and edited it into a spoiler.
Oh alright, I wasn't sure if was meaning Season 1.

If I had to guess, Season 2 looks like it had a lot of changes that probably effected it.

• Phone code & UI changes
  • New "Social media" app
  • New "News" app
  • Minor code fixes

Reactions: VenustusAltus

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yup, it probably is that. Figured I'd post it here anyway in case it was an error that MooN hadn't caught.
Yeah, could be as I've never played the game myself, just saw the list of changes, and usually adding new stuff and changing code usually results in saves not working.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I know I can be an asshole... but... I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Everything is superior in season 2, the more "cinematic" presentation, writing, dialog, sex scenes, and jumps in time are way smoother. To me, it feels like it's the same game but upgraded in quality, maybe even what it should've been from the beginning. I am still not sold on Violet tho, we'll see about that in the future.

So yeah, I do owe yihman1 an apology for being an asshole. Sorry brother.

Cavebot64

Sep 7, 2020
Im stuck on round 9, it saids i need to read my text but theres no other text to read. Am i missing something?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes