Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hi
SonsOLiberty So, there is no way to transfer our Season 1 save to Season 2
I dont think so, last time i had to mess with the save file, so i could remove the pregnancy from Alice. and i also remove all points. But i am very happy Lea is now pergnant.

Edit, i replayed . You can now at the start from se2 adjust your relationships with each girl

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Just started playing, on round 2 and I was wondering, does the writing ever get any better?
I forgot how bad the writing is in season 1 (been awhile), but season 2's dialogues are stilted, unnatural, and uncanny. It's like reading a half-decent textbook instead of actual people talking and monologuing.

Have you reached the part where a certain character finds a knife on a "wall"? That's the perfect example of season 2's writing quality.

Reactions: Porthas

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Knockout Master Season 1 (v1.01) and Season 2 (v1.11) to Android with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Season 1 (v0.9):

Season 2 (v1.10a):

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The download file is marked as having a virus/malware itself, not anything from the Mixdrop site
false positive.

Same here, round 9 when you read the texts it doesn't let you continue
if you have read all texts then might need to start from s10 straight, there was some bug and dunno if dev fixed it.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes