DavieToe

Dec 5, 2022
Hmm, I'm not sure it has. My save from S1 doesn't work. It starts a new game when i try to load the save. And there's no selection for episode 10 in main menu either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, I'm not sure it has. My save from S1 doesn't work. It starts a new game when i try to load the save. And there's no selection for episode 10 in main menu either.
well thiis should work unless youi want mac version then outta luck unless you make 1 yourself.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
first timer here, congrats to you dev on the steam release, pregnancy is my 2nd favorite fetish so it was a no brainer, hopefully there're nice content for fans of that fetish, wishing you success
i have one question though! the AVN is still in early access and here you have 2 separate releases, so does the steam version combine them in one or what?
Screenshot (1).png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
first timer here, congrats to you dev on the steam release, pregnancy is my 2nd favorite fetish so it was a no brainer, hopefully there're nice content for fans of that fetish, wishing you success
i have one question though! the AVN is still in early access and here you have 2 separate releases, so does the steam version combine them in one or what?
View attachment 2964851
It tells you in the description. You can also tell by size, S1 is 5GB and S2 is 2GB give or take.

Seasons 1 & 2 feature over 10,000 renders and 300 animations.

We have made significant progress in developing both seasons. Player feedback is highly valued, and we are actively working on refining the overall experience.

Regular updates will be provided to enhance the game.”
Dev hasn't been seen here in a while.

Reactions: Manuya

velasco

May 7, 2018
Nice game, congratz, Dev
But I noted that the art of the female characters has changed, the tits are differente
I preffer the old art, of the S1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice game, congratz, Dev
But I noted that the art of the female characters has changed, the tits are differente
I preffer the old art, of the S1
if you mean redhead then she has become preggo.

Oct 24, 2020
I'm Sorry Joker Leader But I Have 2 ERRORS on Knockout Master Season 1 Rounds 1-9 Walkthrough
& I Used The MOD On The Steam Version of Knockout Master Season 1 & Got This.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/JokerMod/JokerBothChoicesMK&LH.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

File "game/JokerMod/JokerBothChoicesSex.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sun Oct 1 18:19:51 2023
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm Sorry Joker Leader But I Have 2 ERRORS on Knockout Master Season 1 Rounds 1-9 Walkthrough
& I Used The MOD On The Steam Version of Knockout Master Season 1 & Got This.
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/JokerMod/JokerBothChoicesMK&LH.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

File "game/JokerMod/JokerBothChoicesSex.rpy", line 1: Unexpected indentation at start of file.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Sun Oct 1 18:19:51 2023
Steam version is probably different, since it's combined into one release. Until Steam makes it here, and he can have the source, might have to wait.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes