bfc233

Jul 31, 2023
The spar with Violet has totally cringed me out and I dropped this shit for good. Wadafack? Some kind of Bruce Lee's one-inch punch? That's soooooo stupid.
Higher bone density and larger lung capacity lead to higher weight and stronger muscles which creates a much higher momentum and speed. at the average, that's an increase of about 163% in punching strength. at the high ends of distribution the effects of such small differences compound massively. high ends like trained and professional boxers.

There is a reason we don't let male boxers compete against females. As a species we are predisposed to competition, not cracked skulls.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The spar with Violet has totally cringed me out and I dropped this shit for good. Wadafack? Some kind of Bruce Lee's one-inch punch? That's soooooo stupid.
Not to mention that there is no way you'll be able to knock out a boxer with that (specially if it is being used by a skinny woman), it is a move that is only used in movies or shows because it is flashy but has no real power behind it, requires the target to be completly still like a retard and it is no better than a normal punch, thus why it is never used in a real fight.
If MC tries to use that shit hes going to get fucked up, actually, if he got knocked out by that then a real punch might kill him :ROFLMAO:, weak ass boy

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Not to mention that there is no way you'll be able to knock out a boxer with that (specially if it is being used by a skinny woman), it is a move that is only used in movies or shows because it is flashy but has no real power behind it, requires the target to be completly still like a retard and it is no better than a normal punch, thus why it is never used in a real fight.
If MC tries to use that shit hes going to get fucked up, actually, if he got knocked out by that then a real punch might kill him :ROFLMAO:, weak ass boy
I know right. The guy already has brain damage from not being able to tank a rock to the head. Real men can take all sorts of rocks, and bricks, and cinder blocks to the head and keep on going strong. What a little bitch.

His friend Mike is an even bigger pussy for going into a coma after only being shot a few times. It's lazy as fuck probably, just wake up you know? It is not hard I wake up every day. It wasn't even that powerful of a gun.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I know right. The guy already has brain damage from not being able to tank a rock to the head. Real men can take all sorts of rocks, and bricks, and cinder blocks to the head and keep on going strong. What a little bitch.

His friend Mike is an even bigger pussy for going into a coma after only being shot a few times. It's lazy as fuck probably, just wake up you know? It is not hard I wake up every day. It wasn't even that powerful of a gun.
Is this your attempt at being funny or charismatic? Not everyones got it in them to do so:HideThePain:
But maybe dev can get some inspiration from your dumbass comment and have Violet knock him out with a big ass rock to the forehead instead of a stupid anime move, that would be more realistic and make more sense at least:ROFLMAO:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Knockout Master: Season 2 - Round 12 Changelog & Release date

Changelog:
  • 1800+ New Renders
  • 100+ New Animations
  • SpicyGram App updated
  • News App updated
  • 10+ New Gallery pages
  • 3 New Phone Wallpapers
  • New Music & Sound effects
  • Minor code & Typo fixes

Release date:
Legend Tier (10$) February 11, 2024
Champion Tier (5$) February 24, 2024
Professional Tier (3$) February 29, 2024

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Knockout Master: Season 2 - Round 12 (Legend Tier 10$) | MooN
Knockout Master: Season 2 - Round 12 is live on Patreon for Windows, Linux, Mac, and Android:

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
:unsure: And the developer turns out to have loyal and dedicated subscribers...
None of them are draining their 12th season... :rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Knockout Master [Round 12] [MooN]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes