cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exhibitionism tag needed.
This is right outside of the restaurant that she is going to rent.
right except there are no other ppls and that place is quite abandoned.

if you want that tag then feel free to start fight with mods.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

But that's not how the rule reads in-full, no one needs to be around just have the chance to get caught by strangers.
And they even talked about getting caught.

• Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But that's not how the rule reads in-full, no one needs to be around just have the chance to get caught by strangers.
And they even talked about getting caught.
feel free to report op. maybe it gets added.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
feel free to report op. maybe it gets added.
One day they do it and the next day they wont put the tag.
It was reported and declined.

The rules over time do not really count anymore so I will report what I see and if it gets the tag then good and if not oh well I did my part.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One day they do it and the next day they wont put the tag.
It was reported and declined.

The rules over time do not really count anymore so I will report what I see and if it gets the tag then good and if not oh well I did my part.
lol

well they are/were currently discussing about tags.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023

I mean he has a point about the exhibitionism tag. It's not just that one scene with Leah in the alley that could get the game an exhibitionism tag. I would say that there is several others that may qualify it for that tag.

You can fuck Alice in some public bathroom at one point. I would say that is definitely a place where you would risk a 3rd party walking in on you.

Then you got the double blowjob / blowjobs at the hospital. A hospital room is kinda a place where a nurse a janitor or doctor could just walk in.

Then there is the time you go to the strip club. Girls are dancing around on stage with their titties hanging out. Does that count as exhibitionism?

Thing is though there aint no smoking gun in any of these. By smoking gun I mean... There is no point where a random dude walks in and is like "Oops! didn't mean to see that!" and walks away with a red face.

For it to be exhibitionism do you need to be caught be a peeping tom?

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it does it make a noise?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what do the mods say is needed for the tag???
ask from them, make a ticket. it's hard to even get abandoned tag before 18 months is up so getting exhibit tag isn't easy job either.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
After a year since my last playthrough of Season 1, I finally played KM Season 2! quite a good game, especially the second season, it seems that a new level has risen in terms of beautiful renderings, we are waiting for further updates! (y)

I also like the relationship between these two women with Mc, I also like Violet :love::love: 1000151091.png 1000151092.png

L0key

Oct 28, 2021
is there any scenes with the girls hair down or do the y always have it either short or in an updo

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game is more than a little frustrating. When it focuses on the MC's boxing career and the LIs, it is actually pretty fun, the girls all have good designs and likable personalities, the H-scenes start out decent, especially for 2019, and get better as the game progresses, and even Robert is a welcome cast member. But then we get to Liam; literally everything involving Liam is cliche, predictable, and heinously uninteresting. So much of the game is spent on this utterly pointless bullshit where we are supposed to believe that one random wannabe gangster is a threat to a billionaire, gigachad boxer. The whole plotline is dumb and forced, it also derails the parts of the game that are actually interesting. All that time spent on the pointless bad ending could have been spent on developing characters and scenes that actually matter and serve to make the game better. What about the bad ending (or any of the Liam content) makes the game better?

If you really want to have antagonists, we could have just interacted with the opposing boxers, which also would have given more weight and intrigue to the otherwise dry boxing segments. As far as I recall, there is only 1 fight where the MC employs an actual strategy, other than just blocking and dodging, based on his specific opponent. It's the fight where Robert tells MC to use the feint that he taught to him. This is the sort of thing that could actually make the fights entertaining.

The strip club segment is utterly pointless. This is a harem game, we don't need H-scenes with random strippers. We need actual content with the LIs. This game is almost 4.5 years old and yet MC has only had sex with 2 LIs out of 8 (assuming Kylie and Natasha are LIs).

The Rose story was badly fumbled. Thankfully, it seems like it is finally being salvaged, but that shouldn't have been necessary in the first place. The MC had no reason to not tell Rose about Leah and Alice. The MC in this game is not supposed to be some crazy hormonal teenage pussyhound, doing whatever it takes to get some; he's established at the beginning to have only ever been with Leah, despite being a jacked billionaire who could get any girl he wants. It's totally out of character for him to lie (by omission) to Rose and only happens to artificially manufacture drama and stall on delivering content for Rose and Scarlett.

If this game would get out of it's own way it could be great fun, but if this Liam shit continues and there's still next to no progress with a lot of the LIs it will just get more and more frustrating.

Reactions: holaje12
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes