• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dispayr

Feb 1, 2021
Can someone explain to me, how S1 is rounds 1-9 and S2 is rounds 11-12, what happened to 10?
I see from the update information, that round 10 is the start of S2, but isn't included with either of the last 2 updates?

Last edited:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
It is included, when you start S2 (after all the questions regarding S1 have been answered) you will see in the lower left corner of the screen the indication of Season 2 Round 10.

From the main menu you can also jump directly to the other rounds (11 and 12), and obviously round 10 is not shown because you just have to start to be in it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is it with range rovers in vn's, are there no other car models to use?
and even same reg. plate. :p

there are diff. cars like lambos and mustangs and even peugeots and similar, it just depends what's easiest to get and rovers suit everywhere.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
What is the purpose of the points in the game? Because regardless of my points, even if they are at zero, the main character eventually ends up having a relationship with each girl.

Or maybe it comes from the mod.

Dispayr

Feb 1, 2021
It is included, when you start S2 (after all the questions regarding S1 have been answered) you will see in the lower left corner of the screen the indication of Season 2 Round 10.

From the main menu you can also jump directly to the other rounds (11 and 12), and obviously round 10 is not shown because you just have to start to be in it.
Thanks for the answer

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Hmmm in the walkthrough for the latest fight it suggests provoke, but that always leads to loss for me.
If I don't provoke I get another option to switch offense and then I win.
Is the walkthrough just wrong or did my game break somehow and not give me the option to win?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Hmmm in the walkthrough for the latest fight it suggests provoke, but that always leads to loss for me.
If I don't provoke I get another option to switch offense and then I win.
Is the walkthrough just wrong or did my game break somehow and not give me the option to win?
With the ability to scroll back and forth I do not use the walkthrough. Make the wrong choice just mouse scroll back and try another choice.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
With the ability to scroll back and forth I do not use the walkthrough. Make the wrong choice just mouse scroll back and try another choice.
awesome input!
great opinion!
though it doesn't answer his question , at all , like... that comment was made just to say you commented on something about something... you could have said what the weather it's like in your city and it would have been just as helpful
but great comment !

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Season 1 wasn't really good. I mean, I'm not saying it was bad, but it wasn't good either. However, Season 2, especially the last two episodes, rose to a completely different quality. I'm not just talking about the quality of rendering and animation, but the art and writing have also come of age.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes