BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I assume anyone with an entry on the stats screen (first function in the phone) and a full section in the main menu gallery is a potential love interest.
  • Leah
  • Alice
  • Rose
  • Scarlett
  • Candy
  • Violet
  • Natasha
Scarlett and Natasha were coworkers at the strip club. The other strippers lack stats and are in a separate "Extras" category of the gallery.
I guess we can ignore the strippers.

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
I'm not sure if this question can be answered, but will there be an option in the future to switch between 3rd person and pov? Was there any mentioning on idk his patreon (i dont think so but cant hurt to ask) F.e. the kissing scenes, will there be more of 3rd person kissing like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or will there be this kind of pov when it comes to kissing?
I don't know about u guys but I do prefer the 3rd person kissing, the pov version looks kinda..empty.. to me

Reactions: nozu

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Is there an incest patch? Or a way ro change the relationships to have mom/son incest in the game? The milf in the pictures is hot as fuck

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm not sure if this question can be answered, but will there be an option in the future to switch between 3rd person and pov? Was there any mentioning on idk his patreon (i dont think so but cant hurt to ask) F.e. the kissing scenes, will there be more of 3rd person kissing like this?
or will there be this kind of pov when it comes to kissing?
I don't know about u guys but I do prefer the 3rd person kissing, the pov version looks kinda..empty.. to me
3rd person kissing is my second favourite.

The classic 1st person kissing, as you showed, is weird and empty, I agree completely.

My all time favourite is the 1st person kissing - Desert Stalker style :

That one is the best *chief's kiss*

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes