Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah, I guess our definitions of "very soon" differ quite a bit.
My guesstimate was hella off, but I promise you the game is being worked on.
The dev is posting about the progress near daily on a patron channel on his discord. With video clips! How many devs do that?
naelstrof on Oct 13 said:
I'm trying to crunch to a steam build, but it's still hundreds of hours of work out
naelstrof on Sep 21 said:
so this build I'd guess is about a month out or so
So it's coming along, but it will still take some time.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017
Forgot to make an announcement, though Everyone there's a new build in #patron-builds! Patch notes are there too, make sure to break the crap out of it and let me know what needs help!
ohgodohfuck

I'll post the patch-notes too, why not:

Oh boy this is going to take a while and I'm probably going to miss some things.
• Completely reworked pretty much all code to be more modular, in the future this will allow for intricate machines and pipes.
• Added Advanced Interaction, you can now intricately manipulate objects, press buttons, and not accidentally pick up a bunch of stuff (kinda).
• Multi-core IK system for all Kobolds, this is really heavy CPU stuff in order to dynamically IK every character. If you got CPU cores, the game is going to use them.
• Fluid streams are super neat looking now, and are less buggy when transferring fluids.
• Kobolds can spawn as either sex, males are pretty non-functional right now and are permanently excited.
• Atmospherics/Volumetric lighting, as well as tree/brush optimizations. Looks cool and is more optimized.
• Added a shop-keep that currently yawns and has their jaw permanently open as of now.
• Fixed a lot of character controller stuff involving crouching or walking over tiny obstacles.
• Added a much more detailed home, still is a WIP though.
• You can attach nozzles to things like boobs, not much purpose yet but it's pretty funny.
• I broke blood decals, will fix later.
• Added tons of menus and general polish.
• Almost everything uses buttons/switches to operate now. Need to figure out how to make a button the bed make sense to sleep.
• Buffed the crap out of money and starting money, there shouldn't be any reason to grind.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
So, I downloaded Build 10 (found it on yiff.party), but it crashes on the WARNING screen when I press Play. Sucks, wonder if there's something I need to do in order to play it.
I think I figured it out - my user folder name was in Russian, while my system is in English. Does anybody here know how to make Unity use a different user folder?

Last edited:

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
So, I downloaded Build 10 (found it on yiff.party), but it crashes on the WARNING screen when I press Play. Sucks, wonder if there's something I need to do in order to play it.
Can you upload it to mega or nopy?

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Can you upload it to mega or nopy?
Yeah, sure thing.

Could you guys please test it and tell me if it works for you?
I don't want to ask Naelstrof about it, cuz, you know, I pirated his game. But in his Discord he said that there will be a new public build on December 15th, so I guess I'll have to wait until then to ask him if he can look into this.

Last edited:

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah, sure thing.

Could you guys please test it and tell me if it works for you?
I don't want to ask Naelstrof about it, cuz, you know, I pirated his game. But on the discord he said that there will be a new public build on December 15th, so I guess I'll have to wait until then to ask him if he can look into this.
Same. Crashing after warning screen.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Build 11 is out for patrons, build 10 is now public.
PS: how to request an update from OP?

Last edited:

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Here is the KoboldKare 11 Build:

Hopefully this one isn't horribly broken, though you can finally penetrate Kobolds now! KoboldKare is officially a sex game-- WOO!
EDIT: I broke milking, and I broke the fade transition that happens when you sleep. I'll push a hotfix soon!
Here's the list of changes, the download links are below.
  • Chemistry! You can mix love juice and melon juice to get purple slurp. There's a few new reagents in this patch: Love Juice, Dick Grow Juice, and Boob Shrink Juice (non-final names).
  • Penetration! You can purchase dildos, or move male kobolds into female kobolds to penetrate them. Play with one enough and something might happen!
  • Softbody-physics overhual, Kobolds react to objects that hit them, with jiggling tits or otherwise.
  • Interaction polish, you can only multi-grab objects of certain types. So you can no longer grab a kobold when you're trying to feed it something. You can also use mousewheel to push and pull objects with leftclick.
  • New UI, it's not final but it's definitely better than before. Press tab to show your money.
  • Kobold physics were completely re-done, they're no longer just a big cylinder. They're covered in capsules, interaction zones, and softbody physics.
  • Smaller build size! Optimized some file sizes, cut some things to get a smaller build.
I'll make some posts about some of the tech I added this build in some future posts.
Google Drive Mirror:
Magnet Link (requires torrent app): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d798aff10e9ee40a4b83e7b2d81fb881630ac377&dn= &tr=udp%3a%2f% %3a1337%2fannounce

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes