Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maintenance Post

Thread updated to... uh... Patch(?) c4301bb or something...
Tags updated!

View attachment 2470689

Thank you for your patience!
Thanks - FYI, the version is the Github commit (the developer has the source on Github), which is also why I included the date. I'm gonna build a new version pretty often as new git commits happen daily.
I dunno what his usual versioning numbers mean, but i know he's gonna change it to something more understandable. The git commit hashes are there to stay for test builds but I think it's better if you use the date, it makes more sense. I'll remember that for the next build.

terranerx13

Dec 3, 2019
Kobold Kare
v. c4301bb (Git commit #963), 16 Mar 23 00.10 CET (cooperdk)
Upload is authorized by Naelstrof

Fixes:
saving issues (mainly due to the game expecting Steam, which it shouldn't according to Naelstrof)
mod management and storing mod settings
popup bugs
defunct nipple pump (removed from game)
equipment save bug
steam deck support

EDIT: A new issue arose after the nipple pump was removed, the glass in the inflater cum storage is not clear. This will be fixed ASAP.

This is more stable than v629 (which by the uploader was mistaken as stable - it was a buggy test build).

678 MB

Pixeldrain
Workupload

Many thanks for the fix, (steam connect is off) but it loads old saves but it destroys what you have saved. The game does not load where you saved it, nor does it load the character and i find me in the cave and not on the farm where i saved
sorry for my bad english

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Thanks - FYI, the version is the Github commit (the developer has the source on Github), which is also why I included the date. I'm gonna build a new version pretty often as new git commits happen daily.
I dunno what his usual versioning numbers mean, but i know he's gonna change it to something more understandable. The git commit hashes are there to stay for test builds but I think it's better if you use the date, it makes more sense. I'll remember that for the next build.
Eh, it's not like the itch page, steam page or... well just about any page is up to date past January 2023. Once we have stable patch/version numbering again, let me know here (@ me).

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
but don't understand how the two bars below stamina work.
Is there something to read I'm missing or?
  1. The first bar is energy (which fills up over time to a certain amount, via sleep up to a bit higher amount and then via eating food that gives energy like a burger).
  2. The second bar is your stomach capacity, which can be increased with the inflation machine. To use it, fill the liquid tank up (if it's not full) with any liquid, interact with it (so the Kobold sits on/in the machine), then push the pump/bellow thing with another bold (or shift pick up a bucket or similar and push it with that if you are sitting in the machine).
  3. The third bar is the amount of gene altering liquid you can process. Once that is full you need to swap to another Kobold (preferably your offspring who inherited your genes) to be able to fill it up again. You can eat Yogurt (Cum+Milk) to increase that bar, but each Kobold can only process a certain amount of yogurt (this is not using up space in this bar btw.).
    So the best way to increase this is to eat yogurt, wait for it to be processed, breed, swap to your offspring and repeat.

Reactions: b00marrows

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The second bar is your stomach capacity, which can be increased with the inflation machine. To use it, fill the liquid tank up (if it's not full) with any liquid, interact with it (so the Kobold sits on/in the machine), then push the pump/bellow thing with another bold (or shift pick up a bucket or similar and push it with that if you are sitting in the machine).
Interesting.
But how do you process the stomach, just wait? run around? sleep? metabolism?
(i think my 3rd bar may be full and thats why i cant process anymore and felt stuck.)

The third bar is the amount of gene altering liquid you can process. Once that is full you need to swap to another Kobold (preferably your offspring who inherited your genes) to be able to fill it up again. You can eat Yogurt (Cum+Milk) to increase that bar, but each Kobold can only process a certain amount of yogurt (this is not using up space in this bar btw.).
So the best way to increase this is to eat yogurt, wait for it to be processed, breed, swap to your offspring and repeat.
AH, now that makes sense.
I half expected something like this, but not in this way. Really interesting mechanic.

So:
yogurt -> "manipulate" -> "process" -> breed -> switch to offspring to gain the "changes" of your manipulations.

1. Yogurt = +3rd bar capacity
2. "manipulate" = add changes you want
3. "process" = Just wait for the bar to fill up from the stomach?
4. breed = i suspect clone army breeding is the most functional progression... does genetics even work? seems for me its either parent and never a real mix.
5. "switch = Use switching machine

Thanks for the info.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoboldKare-2023.03.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Updated CE table.
it's for old one: 501_F1A2F670
and for cooperdk's build: c4301bb_16Mar
Scripts are on the slow side now cause for whatever the fuck reason, module sans not working properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around scripts, mono, pointers etc in cheat engine. Learning mainly by trial and error.
But how are you doing this? scripts?

Wouldn't it be easier to create an entire table of offsets rooted from a properly scanned and mapped pointer?

Genuinely enlighten me, I'm not trying to be negative or sarcastic i want to know.

Feb 17, 2017
b00marrows
It's assembly. I am still very basic at it myself.
Pointers, easier, maybe, I want to even try, no. On average pointers are more unreliable as a way to go. Nowadays there are too many ways for a dev to make pointer scans totally useless, on purpose or not. The more this way failed me, the less I used it. I don't think I've made any tables with just pointers in a decade+.
Assembly is the only way that can 100% guarantee success in ANY scenario, be it some static health variable or Denuvo. The only caveat is, how good you are at it and how much free time you have... any other way, trades that percentage for ease and speed of implementation.
Use what woks, what you like and what is fast enough for you to create.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
b00marrows
It's assembly. I am still very basic at it myself.
Pointers, easier, maybe, I want to even try, no. On average pointers are more unreliable as a way to go. Nowadays there are too many ways for a dev to make pointer scans totally useless, on purpose or not. The more this way failed me, the less I used it. I don't think I've made any tables with just pointers in a decade+.
Assembly is the only way that can 100% guarantee success in ANY scenario, be it some static health variable or Denuvo. The only caveat is, how good you are at it and how much free time you have... any other way, trades that percentage for ease and speed of implementation.
Use what woks, what you like and what is fast enough for you to create.
I see, thanks for the info.

With how helpful Mono is at finding, dissecting and creating data structures I'm surprised there isn't a way to properly utilize it for pointer creation.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
So:
yogurt -> "manipulate" -> "process" -> breed -> switch to offspring to gain the "changes" of your manipulations.

1. Yogurt = +3rd bar capacity
2. "manipulate" = add changes you want
3. "process" = Just wait for the bar to fill up from the stomach?
4. breed = i suspect clone army breeding is the most functional progression... does genetics even work? seems for me its either parent and never a real mix.
5. "switch = Use switching machine

Thanks for the info.
Yep, basically that's the process.
Easiest way to clone a male bold is to just cum in a bucket and drink that (or cum on yourself in some way)

Does genetics even work? seems for me its either parent and never a real mix.
It should be a mix, though depending on the gender it prioritizes certain aspects. So a male bold won't usually inherit the breast size of the mother for example. I think Females actually have a hidden penis size stat (or used to be, not sure if that has changed since the last time I changed), so maybe that's what is confusing you over?
Only thing I can guarantee is a mix is the color. The rest is just my own experience :unsure:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yep, basically that's the process.
After your last post basically everything linked up in my head, haha.

I started using the Cheat table from 1 mainly to reveal the stats, how they change and when they stop changing so you know its finished.

It should be a mix, though depending on the gender it prioritizes certain aspects. So a male bold won't usually inherit the breast size of the mother for example. I think Females actually have a hidden penis size stat (or used to be, not sure if that has changed since the last time I changed), so maybe that's what is confusing you over?
Only thing I can guarantee is a mix is the color. The rest is just my own experience :unsure:
Yeah it seems there is a bit of a mix, but it seem to me to be usually like 80/20? not sure. Even than the "edits" you do have a larger impact than any mixing by breeding. But yeah on top of that i think the gender stuff comes into play too.
Since there no actual "futa"(herm) i guess it makes sense for things to not be much of a mix.
Be interesting to see what would happen to genetics if herm is introduced.

Blinkraven

Oct 11, 2018
Be interesting to see what would happen to genetics if herm is introduced.
that's quite a dilemma of games with multi-gender options and futa-content (in general meaning).
It's funny to see kobold birth from anal sex if you try to implement just a bit of any logic, heh.

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes