Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
i recently found something similar to KK was supposed to release on march 27 (in early access ofc), but me and my infinite wisdom is forgot the game name and some how lost the link to (short term memory be like)...
good news i found it, the reason why i forgot cuz it was supposed to be on steam but removed.

anyway here the game name:

Archipelagates

and its link:

by some odd reason this new game is remined me a bit of KK while its different

alsewh

Sep 27, 2022
I'm trying to join a multiplayer game but it freezes the game for me. Anyone found a solution?

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
good news i found it, the reason why i forgot cuz it was supposed to be on steam but removed.

anyway here the game name:

Archipelagates

and its link:

by some odd reason this new game is remined me a bit of KK while its different
Maybe start a new thread for that game? it looks interesting but i dunno about paying for a release of a game that ins't finished yet

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Is the steam version the lastest, most stable one? I haven't updated this game since like 2+ years and got super lost on all the versions. Will all the mods work on this one?
as far as i'm aware the steam version have the most recent release, if you still using the itch version: there is like no one left at the the multiplayer section ....
i also updated that mega file to have the most recent version

as far how stable is the game is dependable, since its a goofy sex game with physics that just exist i cant say much.

mod's should work as usual, until you know how to download steamworkshop stuff, and put in the game

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Maybe start a new thread for that game? it looks interesting but i dunno about paying for a release of a game that ins't finished yet
funny you mentioned it but the dev of KK did the same thing, gosh the old KK was nothing that the current one is now
lol

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
indeed how ever i have no idea further more, ability? (like can i even start a new thread in this website as a normal user?).

so i simply put it in "REQ" to see the mod's kind enough to make a new thread ?? (sorry i do not really know how this website operates i just made my assumption)

Reactions: JhonnyJo

Hunty

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to carry multiple items so I don't have to run around with just a single item? I have the tail bag equipped. Are tail bags bugged or something?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to carry multiple items so I don't have to run around with just a single item? I have the tail bag equipped. Are tail bags bugged or something?
Tail bags do not do anything, just decoration.
Go to the river near your farm and occasionally there will be a fish swimming in it, if you grind up the fish and eat it itll give you a "carry" slot so you can hold more than one item at a time. Also its one per generation of kobold so you can breed kobolds to get higher carry capacity.

Reactions: Hunty

Hunty

Jul 9, 2018
Tail bags do not do anything, just decoration.
Go to the river near your farm and occasionally there will be a fish swimming in it, if you grind up the fish and eat it itll give you a "carry" slot so you can hold more than one item at a time. Also its one per generation of kobold so you can breed kobolds to get higher carry capacity.
God bless you, thanks for the great answer!

Reactions: ElmerFapp
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes