Unity Completed KoboldKare [2024-03-26] [Naelstrof]

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

MoonlightTheWolf

May 16, 2024
does anyone know how to complete the quest "Make some Milk Based foods!"?
i've tryed many things but i cant finish this quest, i wanna know what is behind the 7 star door

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
does anyone know how to complete the quest "Make some Milk Based foods!"?
i've tryed many things but i cant finish this quest, i wanna know what is behind the 7 star door
Go to the upgrade store, buy all devices below six stars
This will put a milker in the kitchen
Find a kobold with decently sized booba, put her on the milker (do not yet press e to join her)
Find or buy an empty bucket, place it in front of the milker with 2 to 3 inches of distance
press e on the milker with the booba-bold on
this will drain some energy and produce milk
The easiest next step is to make a male kobold cum on the bucket, this will satisfy the quest
Edit: Forgot you'll need to eat the food you make as well, just making it isn't enough. Press E on the "bucket" (yes, it's still a bucket; just that the model swaps out).

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonlightTheWolf

MoonlightTheWolf

May 16, 2024
Go to the upgrade store, buy all devices below six stars
This will put a milker in the kitchen
Find a kobold with decently sized booba, put her on the milker (do not yet press e to join her)
Find or buy an empty bucket, place it in front of the milker with 2 to 3 inches of distance
press e on the milker with the booba-bold on
this will drain some energy and produce milk
The easiest next step is to make a male kobold cum on the bucket, this will satisfy the quest
i think i bugged the game then, i did that multiple times and the quest is still there, guess i gotta start a new save
but thanks for the help

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
i think i bugged the game then, i did that multiple times and the quest is still there, guess i gotta start a new save
but thanks for the help
If you've done it correctly you'll see the bucket model dissappear and be replaced with a food item. If that didn't happen you didn't provide enough cum.

Medgy_

Aug 4, 2022
ive tried to add mods to the game ive went threw multiple things ive downloaded a whole bunch of different versions from people non steam of course but i dont seem to have the same files they mention im at the point were i will just put the mods into every single folder until one works

Medgy_

Aug 4, 2022
anyways i found out on my own but thank you guys for telling me i just had to use 110% of my brainpower and also take a breather (aka watching the new season of the boys)

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
after all these years and the game still not 5$ , most of the content is from the ppl on the workshop yet the dev keeps milking the money of that product like the kobold milk machine

Aug 25, 2021
Can someone help? The first three or so times I opened the game in windowed mode it was fine. Now when I open it the resolution is extremely small and I can't do anything to change it. Is it that it saved a wrong resolution? How do I fix this? kob.png

commandhat

Nov 9, 2020
Can someone help? The first three or so times I opened the game in windowed mode it was fine. Now when I open it the resolution is extremely small and I can't do anything to change it. Is it that it saved a wrong resolution? How do I fix this?
Unity games usually respond just fine if you use Alt+Enter to make the game go full-screen. From there, you can change the fullscreen resolution to something smaller, then switch to Windowed mode in the smaller resolution to make Unity save a valid windowed-mode resolution. Finally, close the game the normal way so Unity caches the resolution properly, and it should be fixed.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes