6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I remember in the first game you guys had a plugin to make orgasms quicker so we can get back to the action. Also the same for shutting up the girls so we can just get it on without them talking every time you select a position or pull out or cum or stick it in them.
Is that in this game too? Cause its really needed.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
You may have to wait for a new update, could be a mod screwing things up, but I have no idea where to begin with that and it would be a pretty big issue for the modder not to notice and fix it. IF there is a fix without waiting, I can't figure out what it is since you are the first person I have seen mention this and I haven't had this problem.

Still haven't completely figured out the tour guide yet myself, but I can say this is basically like the first Koikatsu on an island and with the new topic system. You use topics and the massage system to increase a girl's affection for you and later her H meter, you eventually get asked by or ask the girl to start dating, you have sex, that's all there is really.
I figured it out. Spam the question button on the guide girl. Eventually the confession button appears. Confess and now you're dating. Time to rip and tear till its done.

Reactions: alex2011

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
Yes, it is normal for it to take up 40GB+ even. It will only get bigger as Better Repack updates.
oh man is there any other way to make it not do that? i dont have enough space for local c, and the game keep crashing because it used all the space

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
oh man is there any other way to make it not do that? i dont have enough space for local c, and the game keep crashing because it used all the space
That's the way it is, the only way to reduce size is to remove files and that is NOT recommended as you risk breaking the game completely even if you do manage to clear space. I would suggest moving any unrelated things that are not actually installed to another drive if you can.

voss116

Oct 26, 2019
That's the way it is, the only way to reduce size is to remove files and that is NOT recommended as you risk breaking the game completely even if you do manage to clear space. I would suggest moving any unrelated things that are not actually installed to another drive if you can.
can character card also be the cause of it? i think i have like 20gb of cards lol

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can character card also be the cause of it? i think i have like 20gb of cards lol
Yeah, if you have a ton of cards, it will increase the size of the game as it would with anything on the computer. Having a ton of cards, not in GB, but the actual number of individual PNG files, can also slow down parts of the game like the character maker because those parts read EVERY card in your character folders

Reactions: voss116

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Is that true?
Girls who are suitably impressed with your oil skills can be asked to turn around for a different view and more opportunities to score points.
found . Cause i cant get it myself. +3 same spot three times gives you only +10 points. Shrine blessing only gives you +1 "charged" oil. You must make +3 four time in a row? Or some specific spots? Or mayble relations level?

Last edited:

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
This is definitely not save compatibility at this point, that would NOT cause you to have to reboot the entire computer, save compatibility doesn't cause a problem that severe and I would be getting it if that was the case since I have been using the same save since R2 because I didn't want to start over after having to stop when R2 kept crashing on me and I switched to R3, which is what I play now.

You may not be the only one with this problem, but you are, so far, the only one who has reported having this problem.

That error is extremely helpful, it tells me something is using a massive amount of RAM and I bet a mod is what is using that RAM, I just can't think of a mod that uses a whole 16GB of RAM, whatever mod it might be isn't in R3.

when the game is loading it uses up to 13 gb of my ram, but after loading it drops to about 5 gb... I even thought it was ksplug because I face the same problem with koikatu but even removing it from the game the RAM usage problem continues..
my sunshine folder has about 85 GB..

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
when the game is loading it uses up to 13 gb of my ram, but after loading it drops to about 5 gb... I even thought it was ksplug because I face the same problem with koikatu but even removing it from the game the RAM usage problem continues..
Like I said, probably a mod, but I can't think of one that would from my own experience, might have been a change included in this build of the Better Repack version of Koikatsu Sunshine.

If it is a mod, the only real fix is to hope the modder finds out and fixes it. KSPlug would have been my guess since Katarsys does usually put in a ton of functions, but KSPlug hasn't been developed that far. This is a long shot, but it could also be a bad interaction between two different mods, again really only fixable by the modder.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Like I said, probably a mod, but I can't think of one that would from my own experience, might have been a change included in this build of the Better Repack version of Koikatsu Sunshine.

If it is a mod, the only real fix is to hope the modder finds out and fixes it. KSPlug would have been my guess since Katarsys does usually put in a ton of functions, but KSPlug hasn't been developed that far. This is a long shot, but it could also be a bad interaction between two different mods, again really only fixable by the modder.

Before even with the excessive use of ram the game wouldn't close but now lately it happens every time.. i just don't know if screwthisnose will notice this error..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Before even with the excessive use of ram the game wouldn't close but now lately it happens every time.. i just don't know if screwthisnose will notice this error..
Even if he does, there's not much he can do besides tell the modders.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
mostly after a few seconds of leaving the room and starting the game this happens and the game closes by itself:
1653874495680.png

namewithuppercasen

Jun 21, 2020
So it's been like almost a year since the game came out right? Has it made the OG KK obsolete or is the modding scene for KKS hasn't made it strictly better yet?

Last edited:

Minecraftguy

Aug 7, 2017
I've been trying all day to get the KK_SetParentVR mod to work with the BetterRepack R4 release, but it only loads in the non-VR version of the game. I'm able to access / change the plugin settings in non-VR as well, but in the actual VR mode nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else gotten KK_SetParentVR to work in VR? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-->

namewithuppercasen

Jun 21, 2020
Not even close and it likely never will because the original has a severe mod head start.
Well, in what way do KKS have ways to go still? Current repack feels like on par with KK, save for this problem with the options on certain resolutions, I can't scroll up further up than what is shown:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I usually just fiddle with the resolution until it unscrews itself and then change back to normal.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes