sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Which koikatsu i download? This version is better and the char of koikatsu work on this version? Sorry for so many questions
It all depends on what you're looking for:
maxresdefault.jpg

if you want gameplay avoid sunshine.
on the cards you better make a copy,once converted there is no going back.

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
sorry but there's an update for the "ending" like in the first koikatsu? Like the "after school" update.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Anyone know how to change the color and thickness/stickiness of semen?
I want it to be more white and thick.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
It depends on how many the AI throws at you at one time since the entire group is controlled individually and can each run the same exact action at the same time on occasion.

They can do the same in Sunshine, but they stop short and give off a speech bubble above their head (green with sound lines for desire to talk, red with hearts for desire to have sex) that tells what action they want while playing a non-subtitled audio line from their dialogue, the downside being you have to know Japanese by ear or have to have gotten the same line while talking to them to know what exactly they are saying. The Sunshine version CAN have multiple girls coming at you, I once had three in Sunshine, one asking for sex and two asking to talk, all with different personalities, which caused the audio lines to pile up on each other into an unintelligible mess that I don't even think a native Japanese speaker could understand.
I can barely get them to run up to me and stop short. In the original I have them coming up to me all the time but in this game I've had less than a dozen interactions with girls initiating dialog in over 60 hours. I wish I could have three walk up to me at once. I know the original had an "extra" tab in the options that let you change how frequently girls sought you out but I don't have that tab in Sunshine and the default rate seems insanely low.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can barely get them to run up to me and stop short. In the original I have them coming up to me all the time but in this game I've had less than a dozen interactions with girls initiating dialog in over 60 hours. I wish I could have three walk up to me at once. I know the original had an "extra" tab in the options that let you change how frequently girls sought you out but I don't have that tab in Sunshine and the default rate seems insanely low.
That's because it is low, makes sense when you have to start the interaction even if they come to you. There's no sense in having a control option for the rate at which they interact with you themselves if they don't.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
That's because it is low, makes sense when you have to start the interaction even if they come to you. There's no sense in having a control option for the rate at which they interact with you themselves if they don't.
So there's no solution to change it?

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Nope, they only come up to you and display a speech bubble above their head by design. The only way to start any interaction is to start it yourself.
That's what I mean. Is there anyway to get them to come up to me with a speech bubble above their head more often?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's what I mean. Is there anyway to get them to come up to me with a speech bubble above their head more often?
Nope, at least not a setting, maybe traits affect that. That said, I have three with the slutty trait and they don't seem to come up with the red speech bubble any more than the girls I have without the slutty trait. The same can be said of a few with the chatty? trait, which is the one I think might help.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Nope, at least not a setting, maybe traits affect that. That said, I have three with the slutty trait and they don't seem to come up with the red speech bubble any more than the girls I have without the slutty trait. The same can be said of a few with the chatty? trait, which is the one I think might help.
Damn that sucks. Sunshine feels like a stepback in many ways.

Jun 6, 2017

Not a whole lot of info so far but AI Syoujyo and Honey Select 2 cards will be compatible. The release date is September 30th.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
There is a tattoo or whatever is called, that in it's description it says something about "The girl being attracted to men whenever they're close by". It might be what are you looking since the girl with this tattoo will go towards you with a speech bubble whenever you are close by her. The problem is that it gets annoying very quickly since that effect is permanently active so she'll be always following you even if you already used all the action points with her. And sometimes to get rid of her you may need to bait her while you are changing between locations.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Damn that sucks. Sunshine feels like a stepback in many ways.
That's because it is.

There is a tattoo or whatever is called, that in it's description it says something about "The girl being attracted to men whenever they're close by". It might be what are you looking since the girl with this tattoo will go towards you with a speech bubble whenever you are close by her. The problem is that it gets annoying very quickly since that effect is permanently active so she'll be always following you even if you already used all the action points with her. And sometimes to get rid of her you may need to bait her while you are changing between locations.
Indeed, that needs to be toned down by the modder at some point. Last time I used that crest was in the original Koikatsu and she wouldn't stop trying to get me to talk to her. It went from occasionally talking to me to essentially following me around poking me every two seconds.

Reactions: Taurom

rajtuhkul

Mar 26, 2022
how do I disable speech when switching positions in free h? the mod more hscene options isn't working anymore with the latest HF patch

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R6.png

Contains Koikatsu Sunshine Extension

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release R6
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?98ee6a43244a81c0#AMg1atu66A5ZavqxwvujQgL4YYttjveb93rHoBeT88FM[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

Jan 10, 2022
Hay, i can see less genre here in Koikatsu sunshine then jist koikatsu..... Why?
Is it missing something that koikatsu have and this doesn't?
I wanna download koikatsu but still confused about which one i should download????

Xam Rei

Aug 14, 2020
Hay, i can see less genre here in Koikatsu sunshine then jist koikatsu..... Why?
Is it missing something that koikatsu have and this doesn't?
I wanna download koikatsu but still confused about which one i should download????
Get the original first. And if it's not enough, get Sunshine afterwards.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i was thinking of keeping only one.....so any recommendations, ow and it must have outfit customization and... I guess Yuri if possible??
Which one have these two?
Both have customization, both have NPC x NPC yuri (there is no PC yuri since the PC is the only guy in both and there is no girl option for the PC), it really is just a matter of preference. You could also try both individually and keep the one you like better.

Reactions: Sleepy( ̄. ̄)Ash
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes