JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hi, With the previous repack I had an issue with the studio wich loaded 2.0 instead of 2.2, and many scenes didn't work properly.
Is this common/has been fixed?

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know how to get SNW-KK's breast physics controller to work on sunshine? Supposedly you can use KK mods for KKS, but I can't get it to work. I have the better repack r7 and got the newest versions of KKAPI and BepisPlugins the github told me I needed, but I still can't get it to load. image.png

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need some help find all cloth type of street fighter girl and hair when i use card Yuri Sakazaki there no her cloths and hair and he head is open haft lose

it ok i star delete the game after read other command it all the same as me

tawnchi

Oct 26, 2020
I think the 100% save file provided in 0the BRExtras needs to be updated to account the update that got included since R5. This has been happening and it's that after loading the 100% save position, I am greeted with a two part message about four added new characters. After that I have a fast load to some girl greeting me and informing me a new suite has been renovated, opened and that i can buy a suite ticket at the store. And after that the game starts a longer loading to the game world but it never loads successfully and crashes mid load. Before R5 the 100% save file worked fine, but it's been outdated for a while.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
dev dev dev both your games have the same problem
#1 wheres the options for tongue ?
#2 no where on boobs is options for nipples WHY?
you would think with all the updates that you would finally address those AND knock it off with the obsession of rubbers as well
should make it so MC can over ride everything and let MC cum inside despite the repetitive shit about rubbers
funny this update is about pregnancy so how with your obsessions with rubber use ?
this game is way more grinder then your last one and then once finally start to get somewhere ya cock block us with your rubbers obsession knock it off it off already

Reactions: Tatsuya25

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone know what the problem is?
I can't play the game
View attachment 2207754
In the game folder there is a .exe called "init setting". Click on that and it then click on update. Go ahead and update all the mods in there. It'll take a while but it'll dramatically reduce the amount of error messages you receive. Plus whatever custom girl you download will be more compatible.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I think the 100% save file provided in 0the BRExtras needs to be updated to account the update that got included since R5. This has been happening and it's that after loading the 100% save position, I am greeted with a two part message about four added new characters. After that I have a fast load to some girl greeting me and informing me a new suite has been renovated, opened and that i can buy a suite ticket at the store. And after that the game starts a longer loading to the game world but it never loads successfully and crashes mid load. Before R5 the 100% save file worked fine, but it's been outdated for a while.
Noted, I've honestly not really thought about it.
Will update in next release :)
Thanks for heads up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya25

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
View attachment 2207535
InitSetting.exe Seem to have something sus.
again... Susgen is a "we don't know enough about this, it may be something scary"

If you don't take my word for it, you can feel free to inspect the code though, you can find it at

Or if you still don't trust it, feel free to compile your own, it's quite straight forward :)

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 2207535
InitSetting.exe Seem to have something sus.
Given that the two "security vendors" that flagged the file are unknown, bottom-feeder types, and that no *real* AV suites flagged the file, you can safely ignore those false detections. Ad-Aware, Avast, AVG, BitDefender -- all reputable vendors, all zero detections. And that's just from the tiny sample shown in your post. Use a real AV suite, for pity's sake, and quit relying on those stupid patched-together Web stubs.

Reactions: rf96
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes