Bartledoo

Nov 14, 2022
Anyone know why I can't modify any map lights? I tried to place a point light in a fire to give it a glow and I am unable to do anything with it.

martinrdh96

Oct 11, 2022
How to enable Stiletto in Studio?
Deleted "KKS_AdvIKPlugin.dll". It works with base game but not the studio.
Any idea? :(

finknutz

Feb 18, 2021
I've got a weird issue. I'm trying to run this on Linux (Ubuntu) using bottles and it's almost working, except that none of the mods are there and it's still in Japanese. The game itself otherwise seems to work fine.

Does anyone know the fix?

EDIT - Fixed by adding WinHttp as a dependency!

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I've got a weird issue. I'm trying to run this on Linux (Ubuntu) using bottles and it's almost working, except that none of the mods are there and it's still in Japanese. The game itself otherwise seems to work fine.

Does anyone know the fix?
yes, don't use Linux for video games/modding. there I just solved every problem you will ever have when gaming related (this is not a joke)

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't played this Koikatsu Sunshine or the original Koikatsu yet, but I was curious is this and the original one an actual game or is it just a character creator and then ask for sex to get sex like Honey Select 2?

Cause I was kind of disappointed by HS2 where there wasn't anything to do other pick a background, choose a girl, and then run the same set of animations over and over. Like is there anything to do other than have sex? Like any RPG elements game mechanics? Get a job, run for class president or anything, etc...?

huththa

Aug 14, 2022
Do I have to download the entire thing to use the character creator, or just part 1? Someone please reply.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I haven't played this Koikatsu Sunshine or the original Koikatsu yet, but I was curious is this and the original one an actual game or is it just a character creator and then ask for sex to get sex like Honey Select 2?

Cause I was kind of disappointed by HS2 where there wasn't anything to do other pick a background, choose a girl, and then run the same set of animations over and over. Like is there anything to do other than have sex? Like any RPG elements game mechanics? Get a job, run for class president or anything, etc...?

KK and KKS are basically "school harem" simulator (withtout harem scene....).
You don't have instant acess to H scene (unless you use mod to max affinity & learn all position).

You have to go and talk to the girl, gave answer that please them to get them to like you and love you enough to screw them.
In KK, it's a quetsion of knowing the girl preference and talking to her everytime you can. H position are learn by finding eros action in the map, getting friendly with as much girl as possible, doing a bit of H and finishing the pseudo story for 4 unique girls.

In KKS, you have to intereact a lot with the girls, gather talking topic to get point and affinity with them (basic talking won't get you past friend unless you really take lot of time). Plus, lot of H position and ecchi talking are get through point you earn by getting closer to the girl. It's more date-sim than KK, and much longer to get to do ecchi stuff with girl.

You can bypass it with instant all lover using mod.

But it's basically, comb the map each time for free subject / event & talk to everyone untill the relationship get up. Then screw as you want.....

Eefmeister

Feb 11, 2019
I'll post the torrent since people seem to be too lazy to do it:
R6 Repack:
If a newer version exists go here for an official re-packer website:

You can get to this page from the official post but most people don't know this and neither did I until now so I'll help :)

Guardian322

Jan 31, 2019
Can anyone help me? I used to play 2.2 and now I downloaded R6, the previous version stopped working and i deleted it. I tried playing R6 and it keeps crashing right after main menu. The error is:
Fallback handler could not load library D:/screw/[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R6/KoikatsuSunshine_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib
Fallback handler could not load library D:/screw/[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R6/KoikatsuSunshine_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/screw/[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R6/KoikatsuSunshine_Data/Mono/lib/usr/lib/libSystem.dylib
Here are the error reports

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
For anyone else who is, for whatever reason, having a terrible time with the topic system in game such as characters completely avoiding topics you actually have in favor of ones you may never have even seen in your save (this is exactly what is happening to me in my current save, three of the girls in my save are only using topics that are hard to come across), I found another mod on Uppervolta that, when it works, let's you reuse topics instead of them disappearing from your topic list. The name literally is what it does, letting you reuse topics, so it is easy to find once you get around the Japanese text.

Be aware that you do have to use the topic at least once before the mod targets it for keeping and it does not seem to carry over between times you load the save, between days, or even between time periods. The mod isn't that far in development, so this will likely change at some point.
Any chance you're able to share that mod?

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
I'm asking who packed it, it's not 7zip, nothing goes to unpack, in addition, the files are damaged in the all in one package, there is a virus in addition. I'm asking how to unpack it all day downloading and it still doesn't work... I'm asking who packed it?! Still not working.... Thanks..

WIEDZMIN225

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, can someone explain to me what exactly I have installed? I downloaded all in one the file unpacked it installed ok but what it installed I have no idea.... The application is called "KODI" And it is completely empty after starting. Can someone explain to me how to download and unpack this game?? I'm completely lost I have party 1 part there is some explorer icon 1 part and the rest doesn't unpack with anything. I have 7zip but the program does not recognize the archive or shows the archive damaged. I don't know what's going on here why it doesn't work? What to unpack it with? How do I run this thing? This is the 1st time I encounter such a problem with a regular archive...

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes